Water crashing into basement?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Water crashing into basement?

Post by lightservant on Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:49 am

I'm sorry. I never think to ask about a dream until days later, so I am missing so many (probably important) facts. I just remember that I was in a big old brick or concrete building. - For some reason, it was right up against the ocean (not a beach). The ocean crashed into and started flooding the basement. I know there was a lot of people in the upper part of the building, but I don't remember anything about who they were. It seems like they were ignoring the problem though? I can't exactly remember what I was doing either- I just know I was there, and that I think I knew about the flooding. Sorry, thats not much info- but i was atleast hoping to get thought on what that might symbolize?- I don't normally have dreams like that. But my dreams have gotten more and more weird over the last several months.
Thank ya'll for your time!!

lightservant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Water crashing into basement?

Post by Linda Irish on Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:36 pm

Ok, this is what God is telling me about the water/flooding dreams that I have been having the past few years. I have not taken Mia's test so anything that I say you need to take with a grain of salt and take to God, with assistance from moderators if need be, in saying all that this is what God is telling me.
God gave me a dream a few years ago, In my dream I was in the basement of my home- i saw evil men plotting against us,and I awoke to hear the number 5 being yelled out.

When I awoke, I had an opportuntiy to tell my Muslim son in law that God had spoken to me that night, in a dream and that evil men were plotting against us underground, Within 24 hours the underground bomber hit in England...and within days the 5th bomber was found. This definately was a God thing, in that my son in law, whom I have been praying for his salvation, he had an opportunity to see that the living God does speak to His children and hopefully in saying all that, understood that because I am hearing God and I am a witness that Christ is the key to salvation he also has an opportuntiy to know God and be saved. The underground thing in my dream wasnt just "the subway literally underground, but also underground as in secret or unknown ~underground in my dream was also the lowest of low, unbelievers, followers of evil.
In the Bible God has been showing me that the end times will come in like a flood...and I also had a dream where the ocean was just standing there right up against me...almost like it was making time for me to get to safety...I have been having water and flood dreams increasing in quantities and power.
When the end comes in like a flood it will be a surprise to unbelievers but the believers in the upper rooms, have cast their cares on Christ..and know they are save through faith. I dont kno if this is what the dream means to you but nevertheless it is the truth.

I do know God wants us to spend time with Him to better learn how to hear Him and to dwell with Him in understanding. I say invest time. take a break and set everything else aside to spend with God, As God leads you. This is the time to put the presence of God in the highest of priority...He is now talking to his children, really. Things are happening. God Bless....He is reaching out to His children I pray we all reach back to Him. Amen!!!!!

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:37 pm

I am praying for God given revelation for you Light servant. God Bless.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lightservant on Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:09 pm

Thankyou so much!!! I still don't know how it relates to the dream- but things you talked about spoke so directly to things going on in my life. I have been dealing in a distant way with some of the lowest of dark people(?). I have just recently been trying to learn to give it to God and not take it all on myself.- things were just getting worse every time I tried to take care of it myself. I wanted to help but others have kept getting hurt as a result. I ahve also had a hard time making the relationship with God that I know I need to be making. I repented at church recently- it hasn't been long since I started goign back to church at all, although I have studied for a long time. I thank you for your insights- and yes I do need all the prayers I can get for me- as well as for those close to me- becouse only God and prayer can help us. There is a lot of darkness around us.

Do you possibly have any insight on what the water crashing in suddenly may mean- if the other observations you have are correct?

Anyways, thankyou so much and God bless!!!

lightservant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lightservant on Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:14 pm

PS. If i forgot to say it. i also thankyou for the prayer. i have had so many weird dreams these last several months- and no way to figure things out. I have asked God so many things becouse I stay so confused- and I believe he tries to answer- but i am not good at listening,.

lightservant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:54 pm

In my dreams God has shown me that the end times are coming in like a flood, and in dream after dream I see it is the enemy~In my dream about the bombers, clearly being underground, not in a good place, like low life or secret. In your dream the basement is flooding, Mia teaches us to seek God for understanding, so you will know what God is saying to you. I know remembering how you "felt" during what was going on is important also. Continue to pray for God to give you understanding so He can give this to you.

One thing I know to be true is what my husband says to me, Put on the armor of God and stand. Actually take the time to walk yourself through it...that helps me to be in a good place to recieve from God. After all it is not just about knowing what God says, it is about knowing God more deeply and hearing Him more clearly. I will continue to pray for you friend.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lightservant on Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:06 pm

Thankyou so much. i am seeking him- I just get in my way quite often. sigh
I have had several thoughts since the dream, but I don't know if I am remembering actual parts of the dream or just having afterthoughts.

Take care, and thankyou for your time and prayers.

lightservant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:04 pm

Hi Light servant, i was just coming back to read over some of the posts and I wanted to tell you that If you really have a strong desire to "get" what God is saying to you, it really helps to leave paper and pen by your bed or even better, cell phones have a "recorder" built in to your phone usually under "tools" it is great tool for waking up groggy and recording all the details of your dream, what just came to my mind, and I think is a nudge from God is this, In the garden, Christ asked His friends to stay awake and wait with him, while he knew that it was His time and that the end was near. He asked His frends to stay awake and wait with Him and they did not, they slept.
It is a sacrifice to wake up and record your dream, it is a big responsibility, but if your dream is a call to action, to pray~ If you are uncertain and feel that there is a problem, you need to talk to God, you need to intercede and ask God to come and bring about His desire in this situation. I believe God is saying If you can be faithful in these small things...then perhaps He will give us more. I hope this helps.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lightservant on Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:25 pm

Thankyou. I am sure you are right- and I hadn't even thought iof it that way.
Take care- and Happy Thanksgiving!!

lightservant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:33 am

At the time of the end the king of the South will engage him (The Anti Christ) in battle, and the king of the North will storm out against him with chariots and cavalry and a great fleets of ships. He will invade many countries and sweep through them like a flood. He will also invade the Beautiful land (Israel). Daniel 11:40

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lightservant on Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:25 pm

Ok, that is odd, becouse a lot of the bad in my life is loosley connected with the ocean and ships.

You seem to have and understanding and intuitiveness(?) to things spiritual that I just can't seem to calm down and put together right now. Thankyou so much.

lightservant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:42 am

Honestly, for me, the key is to spend more time in the presence of God. Sometimes I can just sit and not really say a thing. I just say, be with me God I need you. I need Christ with me often to stay centered. I know God is always with me but it is my being aware and practicing His presence that really helps me stay in tune to the Holy Spirit and helps me also with the renewing of my mind, since, that is a major part of coming out of the world system and into the Kingdom of God....God Bless and give you spiritual clarity and discernment.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top