Dream or Vision

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream or Vision

Post by Patience on Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:43 am

I am very new to this and thank God for directing me to this site. I believe our God is not a God of chance and everything we meet and what happens to us is not by chance. I believe He permits happenings in our life and its up to us how we signify them and how close we are to the Father.
I had a dream where i was standing in the clouds at an angle in a white robe looking down on the earth which was burnt to ashes and skeletons of burnt buildings and object were the remains. As i was looking there was a sense of dissmay and remembered looking on with such pain in myself for all that had gone under the fire.
The other dream, i was given a new house and for me to create my own space in this complex of different rooms i had to lock certain doors to create my own personal space. I remember they were so many people in this place and did not know who they were i thought they were also pple waiting to make up their rooms as well. I was with a woman and a young boy who enganged in a conversation of their own they seemed to be the agents giving me keys to lock the doors and hand the keys back to them as i created this flat. Eventually i finished. I went back to the office to collect my final door key on my way back i was so worried as i passed by this long stretch of what looked like a long stretch sea of water with very calm clear water it was beautiful. As I passed to go to my flat my feet had to step in the water. I thought to myslef what if a storm comes then my house would be washed off becasue it was near the sea bed. But at the time i loved everything about it but this was my concern. As i looked into the house it was imaculate and i remember the first bedroom had a french door so i was thinking to myself how am i going to make this room comfortable for someone in winter, in its summer season it was the best place to sleep in it was lovely. I looked on every room everything was lovely though it took me a long time to reach to my bedroom as this was the room i was keen to see. I could see the beauty of my bedroom from afar but never quite saw everything in it. After finishing what i was doing around the flat i finally decided, save the best for last as i walked to see what my bedroom looked like i woke up.

Bless

Last edited by kpp on Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spell check)

Patience

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream or Vision

Post by owen on Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:28 pm

Hi kpp,

Your first dream is prophetic. you are just an observer. God is showing you something that will happen in the future.

Your second dream, I believe generally means that you have something precious in your life or part of your personal life which is very dear to you and you are afraid to lose it, or afraid that something or someone might destroy it. Bedroom means personal life, things, comfort zones.

Hope this helps, if not, forget it.

God bless you!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:06 pm

Hi kpp...were these two dreams back to back...god just showed me something about the dreams that come two at a time, and back to back...

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patience on Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:38 am

Hie Linda.

Thank you so much for your reply.

No they were not back to back the first dream i had it in November 2009 just after i recieved Christ.
The second dream i got it a few weeks ago. Infact this period is a period of great trials for me and have been having so many dreams and visions.

Patience

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patience on Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:09 am

Owen

Than you so much for your reply. In actual fact everything you said made a lot of sense without giving you the slightest information of whats going on in my life right now

Some of the dreams and visions i have are difficult to comprehend and therefore got into the habbit of writing them as soon as i get up. Basically sleep with a note book by my bed. I am going through so much in my life since I have given my life to Christ. That was Nov 2009 Its hard but the peace in my heart surpasses everything. I have had to go to a point where i have moved from where i was living to living alone so i can hear the Lord speak, take up my cross and follow Him. I sense and download a lot of information from the Holy spirit when i cry. This is a diffent cry not normal to my usual sobs. A lot of information about Jesus Christ spontaneously enters my head and am always driven to tears. Either that or about someone else around me which then enganges me into prayer for that person.
Some times in the middle of listening to a praise and worship song a spontaneous stream line of thoughts not connected to what i am doing or thinking at the time takes over my thoughts and i write what i hear.
My last vision a few days ago was when i was reading a book Pillars of Destiny. I was in a house and all i could see was pockets of black spirits hovering around the first heavens (air) searching for someone they can sit in and hybernate and basically control someones life, and some of them did enter people walking, driving in cars etc. I could only see but was unable to warn or say anything.
At first i pushed it aside thinkin that it was my head but this vision comes back all the time.
Its a diffent life altogether and no one is able to comprehend whom i have become. This sudden quietness in me not attempting to solve any problems like i used to.
Your second interpretation is at most witnessing because I have just left my 8 year relationship just like that because it broke or shattered my spirit since i gave my life to the Lord. Thinking that i could easily forget this person its hard, I mean really hard. Whenever i am round them I always cry and wished that they give their life to Christ as soon as they can. The fact that i cannot be with them for the rest of their life or say until we are equally yoked. I don know. Our spirits and beliefs do not match anymore. I feel that is what i think i am holding on to and afraid to let go because of love. I am always hoping they give their life to Christ. It seems a long journey and whenever i think of this I am like Lord please do some surgery on me coz this is hard. This season Its more like i am separating myself not only from this relationship but my family as well my parents everybody and everything and follow Christ. Its hard, but I believe God has given sufficient grace to pass this.
So you can imagine what i am going through the biggest one i have heard from my mother is "Patience you are nursing depression or a mental illness and we feel the need that you should see a Dr".
I have had so many dreams and as i was reading Mia's teaching i managed to interpret one of the dreams i had with her Mcdonald's story. Its amazing how God gives you an insight into your life to come and it happens though in a different context. Its only when you sit to think and you have read Mia's teaching you are like wow this is what He meant.
Since Mia's teaching I have learnt now not to stash my dreams but actually consider them wisely watch and wait upon what the Lord is trying to say.
I am happy i found this site so i may share my dreams , visions,thoughts and feelings because in all this I have had no one to share my thoughts, fears and my walk in Christ. Its all too intense and not a lot of people around me can comprehend what is going on around me. At most i feel so much happiness in being alone and living alone in praise and worship and spiritual prayer.
Thank you for your interpretation and thank you Mia for your site. big hug 2

Patience

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:54 am

Hi Kpp,

Remember you are not alone, God will never leave you nor forsake, That is His promise the moment that you gave your life to Him and decided to follow Him, He is true to His word and His promises. I can testify to that.
I know to give up something precious for Him is difficult, but, liberating and pleasing to Him. He loves you so much, to the extent, that :

Rom 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose.
Rom 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate [to be] conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
Rom 8:30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
Rom 8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If God [be] for us, who [can be] against us?

Lastly, I believe you have a prophetic gift, use it. it is a great gift grom God. He has given you grace to fulfill your life purpose.

God bless you!

In Him,
Owen

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patience on Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:59 am

Owen

Thank you very much for your support and comfort. This edifys me in a lot of ways. My faith in the Lord on such notes rises. I have been at a time where I was really feeling so much alone physically trying to connect with people who are going through or have been through the same thing for support. I don know if i prayed for help but the Lord answered this burden in my heart without being aware of it . I feel i have new friends and a new family in Christ and even feels so much real on the blog. I sense the Lords presence and its an honour to meet people like you .

Humbly in Christ
Patience

Patience

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patience on Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:00 am

I will always remember the Lord is with me always and for ever Amen Amen

Patience

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:03 pm

Hi Patience, In my past I have experienced leaving the man I loved because he was not interested in being a believer. I was yoked with an unbeliever, but in my case I was a believer at the time and I knew it was wrong to be with him...At that time I was trying to justify living as man and wife when clearly we were not. When I finally did get conviction in my spirit that I could no longer ignore. When finally I repented and turned away ~ I went through a lot of angst and wondering will he ever come to God. It was painful. Looking back I have been blessed beyond measure in my life now with the husband that God gave me. In His perfect timing ~ We've been together for 15 years this month, and even now we talk about how amazed we are that we are still so much in love. We talk nonstop with passion about "God Things" and love to do research together on things in the Bible...God is doing something in your life and what you are going through is needed. There are a lot of people on this site that you can share with. Please feel free to email me anytime. God Bless.

I know

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patience on Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:32 pm

Linda

OHHH my Linda you bring tears to my eyes. Its been hard He is the one person i loved so much after so much rejection. Gosh its hard. But anything for God. He never told me I had to do this it hurts in my bones in my heart at times everything its like i want to scream amd blow but yeh I have to kill myself.
Blows thats hurt cleanse away evil. As do stripes the inner depths of the heart. Prov 20vs 30.
I have tried to be hard on myself since i got the very conviction you are talking abt. Tried not to feel anything did anything i could think of to get him out of my head and not be around him. Then i learnt only God will do that i need to yied to the Holy Spirit and the Word. He will change everything as i seek His word more. So i have stopped trying and being hard on myself. I believe He will move him as He wishes.
With the way he is i am like how is it going to happen that he should let me go and he has always known the way to my heart. I have held onto the word of God and prayer for release. I am believing for a peaceful parting. I still talk to him and little does he understand about the Lord. To make matters worse he is the only one who understands because his mother was a prophet but he never yeilded to the Lord. My whole family is exactly the opposite. A huge mountain i need to move. Its sad but true.

Thanx Linda

Patience

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:07 pm

Almost Impossible to believe that all this is working for good,but that is exactly what is happening. I was cut to he heart, and prepared for a long season of sorrow, but God surprized me, the faster I ran to Him, the more passion I shared in my Christ, the more I hid myself in the word and separated myself from everything that the Holy Spirit pointed out to be moved... a fast change came way before I expected..(most scholars on grieving tell you about 3 years to recover)...no, before I knew it God was heaping good on me and I was healling and filling with real joy purpose and hope for a future. He's God Your back sister. amen

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patience on Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:37 pm

Amen

dove

you rock

Much Love
Patience

Patience

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:36 pm

1Pet 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Patience, God can give you a mate better than before. Trust Him He knows who is the best for you. He is our Perfect Father, every good and perfect gift comes from Him. He will reward your obedience.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patience on Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:12 am

Thank you Owen wink

Patience

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:10 am

I just wanted to say here that as i read your dream, I got the sense that the house is you and the fact that you are excited about the bedroom, is that God is preparing you to be intimate with him, the bedroom is the place where you can relax and be yourself and rest in Him. The water near the house are concerns you have that I feel God is saying to build your house on the rock not on sandy or shaky ground.

I am so excited for you Patience and btw you have a lovely name!

God is going to use you mightily and He is birthing big things in your life it seems.

I was in love when I met the Lord in fact I was crying about him one night when the Lord revealed His spirit to me quite vividly. It scared me to be honest, and then not long after I was lead to give my heart to Jesus. That was 20 years ago and I have had to learn alot about the dreams and prophetic areas that you seem to be so easily moving in as a new bub in Christ! It is lovely to see and I am excited about this new generation that are moving so naturally in the supernatural realm.

That man whom I loved btw still has not turned his heart to God. He came to see me once with a proposal in my early twenties and I refused cause he does not know God. I'm still unmarried and waiting for the man God has for me. Don't be discouraged though by the fact that I am still not married. I am soooo in love with Jesus still after 20 years and I wouldn't regret one minute or all relationships I have walked away from to be with Him. Some have walked away from me too and that hurts. But to be rejected for the Lord's sake is a sweet kind of feeling truly. After time and lots of 'Patience', you will heal and you will find your love for Jesus is the most important thing in the universe cause He is Lord and creator of it all.

Find your Joy in Him sweety and let the love of Jesus overtake you and watch and wait for the truth of the word to manifest in your life......"seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things (e.g. marriage) shall be added unto you"...

You awesome girl! flower

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patience on Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:13 am

Delightful Soul

Oh boy I just had the biggest smiling face with all my teeth out.
Thank you for your word. I juss do not know what to say I am at a time where I have shut the world and i am having worldly issues hovering on top of my head. I feel i need to soak myself in his word so i may forget it all let Him change me to change the world for His glory. Amen
My Family is so against my behaviour and im causing everybody to worry . Not that i want them to worry I have told them time and again repreated times that i am fine till my lungs popped out but none stop.
So i decided action speaks louder than words. No telephone contact except emails and chat if they find me. In the middle of prayer or studying the word phone calls. My early morning prayer this is like 3 in the morning phone calls. It became hard and hard and hard. Now its even worse the fact that i am not communicating with them by phone.
My family are all Christians and I honestly expected them to understand and let me be and instead have them support me in prayer and I in prayer for them to each find their purpose in the body of Christ. Thank the Lord you are still single I can relate had i not met you then i would have not known that the Lord will always have something up His sleeve for His kids and that some of His kids have had same situations as me.
I wish i could actually hear Him speak everyday I know He talks to us everyday in our lives and He has every single day mapped out for us. I juss wish i could hear him more as he speaks. I dedicated my home to him only and that i would take authority over it and He should lead me on how to look after it which has been a great honour for me. The place is very very peaceful.
Getting used to living alone. My prayer is to tune into His words and have more of Him everyday. I love Him to death. During the time of my separation I was driving and on this day I could feel he grabbed onto my heart with such immense affection i have never felt before it was mellowing . I cried and cried and cried and this is me driving on the highway and 80km/ph and had to change lanes . I could not believe what i was feeling it was very unusual very unconditional feeling. Since that day I fell in love with Him. I could never explain this to anyone around here because i never had the words. One day i woke up started crying and i said to myself i am in love with someone i cant see. I could not explain it and its difficult to explain it now. I am in so much high expectation for a visit I know He will make sure i will not miss it however he wishes to show himself I have faith that he will show.

I juss love Him but i need to learn to let go off things as you interpreted which is hard and i greatly need His help to do that. His help is in the Word right?

With all my love in Christ
Patience

Patience

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:05 am

Yes yes, His help is in the WORD. And you will learn to discern His voice as you read His word.

You know you talking about your family not understanding is so typical, but praise God cause it means you are on the right track.

I once had a friend drive me out to the bush on a motorcycle and she lead me to believe it was a leisurely ride. We got out to this pine wooded forest and she drove me down this lonesome track, told me to get off the bike so we could talk. I started to get frightened for some reason and then she bascially challenged me as to why I had become so "radical". She said to me "you are not the same person anymore" to which I said "you are right". She said "you have become 'fanatical'"
to which I said "you're right". She then spoke for my mum who had told her she thought I was 'fanatical' and obsessed with the 'church" towhich I corrected her "no I'm obsessed with Jesus".

I felt so offguard that I thought she was going to abandon me out in the wild and I was 2 hours away from civilisation. I felt like I could then relate to Jesus when he went out in the desert and the enemy tempted Him.

I'll never forget it. As soon as she drove me home I roused on my mother, (i shouldn't have, I should have forgiven her straight away) but I was so furious to have been interogated like that.

It taught me a lesson. Don't trust the world! Put your trust in GOD alone!

Anyhow, I really hope that from my story you are encouraged to trust Him in where you are at and not to feel like you are any of the things your family maybe saying negatively about you. Come against the words spoken against you in His name and bless them. It's hard, but He says to bless those who curse you. And when you family are speaking all manner of evil against you, saying you have depression and a mental illness , those are not blessings by any means. So bless them and shake those words off you in His name and realise that what you are experienceing is wonderful - you are falling in love with Jesus! He may be invisible to our eyes, but not our hearts.

Bless you sister! huggins

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patience on Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:14 am

Than you so much.

I thank the Lord for guarding my mouth Delightful Soul had i not been reading the bible i would be sitting here asking for forgiveness all the time. I read about the praises of earthly fathers and mothers that under any circumstances do not RATTLE YOUR MOUTH. You will pay for it for disrespecting them.
Sometimes they push us to the limit. I feel at times its disrespectful but my way of avoiding to say the nastiest things especially to my mother is stand up in the middle of her conversation and walk away.
I cant stay and shut my mouth with some things she say. I always walk away though knowing that its wrong and say Im so sorry Lord i could not take it but on the other hand it has stopped and saved me from saying hurtful things.
In this world words hit the jackport faster especially when they are hurtful and its difficult to delete what you said.

Thanks again
Patience

Patience

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patience on Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:56 pm

Linda

Just as i was going through my dreams I just remembered that i had a dream that had two significant incidences 3 weeks ago. The first dream i was driving my car which is a big car. I was called to come and see a new born baby by one of my friends. As i drove there i seemed to have been going through turbulences or obstacles to get there. It was proving difficult. I got to a stop and all of a sudden there was a car on my left side with a couple of guys in it. Now the weird thing was i was now trying to park the car for some reason but i was not positioned to park. I was meant to stop and go. Now as i tried to park my car i was so convinced i was going to fit right next to this car without scratching it. The guys in the car told me and said you will not fit in you will scratch our car. I was so determined and i said to myself i will be so careful and not scratch their car. No matter how i tried i was slowly driving my car into this car on my left side. As i parked my car I was neatly scratching their car. Got out of my car and these guys said we told you so. I was concerned with time n i was like i do not think i will make it to the hospital to see this baby but then i said to myself whatever happens i will go so I only just looked at it and walked off they just looked at me wondering what is wrong with this girl they did not make a fuss.
As i was walking i found myself at the hospital cutting short jumping through flower beds i saw my friend Alan who had invited me to see their baby. I saw him by the carpark n he was like well its too late they are about to discharge her but i could still see the baby as they were leaving the suite in which his wife and chid were. As we talked with excitement it all seemed ok. The all of a sudden he broke down and said you know what Patience there is something wrong with my child I don think she will be able to walk. I was like well how cud that happen and why is she being discharged then. I asked him to take me to her. I took her in my arms opened her coverings to see, she had her left hip missing. I looked up n started praying they took the child and we parted and i was like why Lord. I got up. I sensed that this child had a gift and that the devil was trying to block this child's destiny by her not walking.

Now my friend has just had this baby in real life. They have invited me to see this child and i have not gone yet.

Patience

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:45 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top