Vision of Jesus Coming Back...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vision of Jesus Coming Back...

Post by cgomez on Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:57 pm

I had a vision a few months ago. I feel like this is the perfect place to share this vision. ~I was praying in the spirit and I seen in my minds eye- Jesus' eye. It was looking up. It was almost like when you see pictures of Jesus..but this was His eyes and they were looking up and there was a glare of light shining on his eyeball. I'm trying to explain it where you can picture this yourself. Its like when you are looking at a picture of someone and there is a glare of light in their eyeball from whatever they are looking at. The glare of light was the light of the Glory of the Father that Jesus was looking at. He was waiting for the cue. He said,"Tell my people to get ready, Lest they fall and lose their salvation. I am coming soon!".....the thing is...I believe it was from God. The only thing that I question is that can people fall and lose their salvation? Can they turn from the Lord and back to the world and never come back or once people are saved they are always saved, even if they are doing very wrong things and don't want God? Don't quite understand that...why would Jesus say that if it wasn't true. You know because some people believe that once saved, always saved....what do you think?

cgomez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vision of Jesus Coming Back...

Post by Delightful soul on Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:22 pm

I think it is a vision from the Lord. If someone gives you a gift and it is free to you and you handed it back or left it in a corner to rot, what would you think , would you still have the gift or did you give it up?

Salvation is a free gift that was purchased with Christs blood. I don't think people 'lose' their salvation per se but I do think people give it away and turns their backs on God by sinning.

There are scriptures that speak about how if we continue to sin, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sin and also we can blaspheme the Holy Spirit. I think personally, to blaspheme the Holy Spirit is hard to do, but I wouldn't want to try and find out what it exactly means except to say we hear from God in our hearts and minds through the Holy Spirit and He guides us into all truths. What happens if we turn our backs on Him by stubbornly refusing to heed His voice on a continual basis? The more we refuse to be in truth and listen to His voice, the harder our hearts become and the harder our hearts become, the more inclined to walk away from THE WAY. Jesus is THE WAY, the truth and the Life.

Alot of people preach once saved always saved and I believe that as long as we believe that then we are saved. But if we lose faith and give up our walk and turn our backs blatantly against Him, then we have left THE WAY and have sinned for whatever is not of faith is sin so the word says.

Look up the scriptures on this, don't just take my word for it. I have paraphrased alot of scriture here to state my own beliefs on this matter.

I do believe your vision if from God.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cgomez on Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:21 pm

Thank you.

cgomez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:05 pm

hi cgomez, doesn't it say in the bible that at end of days many will fall frm Faith. i had a drm also about how many in end of days will grow cold an turn from faith of God.

I Timothy 4:1-2 "But the spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons. praying

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:07 pm

i see sme chritians turning into that new age stuff.. like how some were born Christians an walked in faith but somehow got into that new age movement etc.. ive seen that... look at opra she was a blvr but started sayin weird stuff about Jesus... lots of new age stuff ..

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top