New Coat, New House

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Coat, New House

Post by lola21st on Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:58 pm

Had a dream that I was shopping at a department store and was in the clothing section looking for a new coat...I found a stylish cream colored coat that was lined. I liked it because it was lightweight (not bulky) and would keep me warm.

I next remember going to meet my family because we were checking out a new house. We liked it because it was strong and sturdy (Italian colonial style), made of wood. There was a couple there that I used to be friends with in college and there was something about the home that they didn't like (don't remember what it was) and my mother was agreeing with them. I was annoyed with her that she would be influenced by them because I didn't think their complaint was valid.

We went out the back door and it led directly into an outdoor shopping mall. The mall walls and roof were made out of a dark wood thatchet style. There were several different shops. My friend and I went into a bookstore and I was glad that there was a bookstore there because we could buy educational stuff for our son. We were walking back and went back to our new home and realized that the house was smaller than it appeared to be from going through the front door...we weren't upset, just thought that it was a good use of space to give that appearance. End of dream.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Coat, New House

Post by Linda Irish on Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:15 pm

Ok Lola...Let me practice what I have been learning from my God, and from my siblings in the Lord here, at Mias site. Ok. Be with us Father and reveal your divine will in our search to understand you Lord. In jesus name, amen

Does she, mom. 'see' the truth in Christ the way that you see it?

An immediate question, do you share the same belif system? Is mom as enlightened as you are in your relationship with the Holy Spirit?

Has she ever betrayed your trust ..even on a small level, in a way that you still remember.
love you in Christ. Linda

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:43 pm

tha nu house sound lika church 2 u,, i think ur nu coat is a new gift/function 2 move in thats not hinderin ,,but gives freedom 2 u,, hmmm u kno samuel gotta nu coat each year,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:22 pm

a cream coat, I think of putting on Chirst, or white,
and the Yoke of the Lord is also light...

A new home, it is something new a new goal or venue or change in your life, but not everyone is approving, and in the dream that is irriatating to you.Weither it is your mother in real life or not I dont know but you want to be validated and it isnt happening.

going out the back door~ in my dreams the back door, or back yard actually has represented something that was already done or in the past~ perhaps revisiting the past, or unresolved past issues,

but your new life changes or goals, it seemed so big at first but after revisiting the past and getting some of the things that needed, perhaps knowledge was among them...with those things in hand, going back to your new life changes were not so huge as at first...and more approachable.

I am learning...and excited to keep learning more about understanding dreams, God bless and thanks for the opportunity to learn more.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:22 pm

Linda Irish wrote:a cream coat, I think of putting on Christ, or white,
and the Yoke of the Lord is also light...

A new home, it is something new a new goal or venue or change in your life, but not everyone is approving, and in the dream that is irriatating to you.Weither it is your mother in real life or not I dont know but you want to be validated and it isnt happening.

Going out the back door~ in my dreams the back door, or back yard actually has represented something that was already done or in the past~ perhaps you are revisiting the past, or unresolved past issues,

But your new life changes or goals, it seemed so big at first but after revisiting the past and getting what you needed, perhaps knowledge was among them...with those things in hand, going back to your new life changes were not so huge as at first...and more approachable.

I am learning...and excited to keep learning more about understanding dreams, God bless and thanks for the opportunity to learn more.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:31 pm

Linda Irish wrote:Ok Lola...Let me practice what I have been learning from my God, and from my siblings in the Lord here, at Mias site. Ok. Be with us Father and reveal your divine will in our search to understand you Lord. In jesus name, amen

Does she, mom. 'see' the truth in Christ the way that you see it?

An immediate question, do you share the same belif system? Is mom as enlightened as you are in your relationship with the Holy Spirit?

Has she ever betrayed your trust ..even on a small level, in a way that you still remember.
love you in Christ. Linda

Hi Linda!

While my mother is a Christian, she's not as enlightened in her relationship with the Holy Spirit. I've been thinking about it and can't remember her ever betraying me or taking sides - for better or worse, I have "favored child" status.... laugh

Let me know if this info impacts your interpretation, ok? flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:50 pm

dreamster wrote: tha nu house sound lika church 2 u,, i think ur nu coat is a new gift/function 2 move in thats not hinderin ,,but gives freedom 2 u,, hmmm u kno samuel gotta nu coat each year,, D

Dreamster, that's interesting because I've started attending a new church (my pastor has started a new ministry (long story) and my recent dreams have shown me operating in new giftings (e.g., prophesying, healing, etc.)....i think you're on to something...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:12 pm

Linda -

Thank you, this interpretation is consistent with what I was thinking...I really feel as though I'm entering a new and I believe that there are past knowledge/skills that will be used in this new season....

Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:50 pm

u think im on2 sumthang,,??? hummashia,, ur drm had nu church all ova it ,,wiv resources etc,, an ur coat indicates not a heavy burden but yoke which is easy,, ,,,ohh i feel balloon comin on,, air gettg thinner,, lol! flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:13 pm

hi Lola, In your dream you were irritated that although you were happy with your home(your life what you are and do), in the dream mom was siding with others, she didnt see your house the way you did. The questions I was asking, were to see what it is that you were not seeing eye to eye on (in my modest understanding)...but in what you are saying, you are the apple of your mothers eye...(how lovely truly) But then what are those dynamics in the dream?, maybe she is not seeing the wholeness of all that God has for us all, or for you? Or do you long to share this with her? Ok those are my thoughts (smile) God Bless!

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:08 am

But then what are those dynamics in the dream?, maybe she is not seeing the wholeness of all that God has for us all, or for you?

This could be the case. Also, the couple in the dream that she was aligning with are religious IRL but when we were in college I felt that they were judgmental/self-righteous. She can be very judgmental but I don't let her influence my decisions. I think this dynamic is what's playing out in the dream.

OTOH, my mother sometimes appears in my dream symbolically to represent my faith. This couple also appears in my dreams symbolically but I haven't quite figured out what it is that they represent....a unified/committed couple (two that have become one), not sure. I do think though that in this case, they are literal representations of themselves....

God bless!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:30 am

flower lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:45 pm

Had a dream that I was shopping at a department store and was in the clothing section looking for a new coat...I found a stylish cream colored coat that was lined. I liked it because it was lightweight (not bulky) and would keep me warm.

Buying new clothes such as coat means new way of thinking, perspective in life, or changing the way you think, the way you see life. and you like the changes in your life. you like the new life style or new paradigm in life.

I next remember going to meet my family because we were checking out a new house. We liked it because it was strong and sturdy (Italian colonial style), made of wood. There was a couple there that I used to be friends with in college and there was something about the home that they didn't like (don't remember what it was) and my mother was agreeing with them. I was annoyed with her that she would be influenced by them because I didn't think their complaint was valid.

New things are coming in your family, church, friends, and relationships. and you like the changes too. There are some people that surrounds you who dont agree with these changes in your life.

We went out the back door and it led directly into an outdoor shopping mall. The mall walls and roof were made out of a dark wood thatchet style. There were several different shops. My friend and I went into a bookstore and I was glad that there was a bookstore there because we could buy educational stuff for our son. We were walking back and went back to our new home and realized that the house was smaller than it appeared to be from going through the front door...we weren't upset, just thought that it was a good use of space to give that appearance. End of dream.

this big change in your life and family has lead it way to open ministries and people whom you will come in contact with. And this is an oppotunity or an open door to miinister others. This is also an opportunity to grow and learn with Him in increasing understanding and knowledge. This is what it means of the mall. The bookstore, I believe means, a tool that God will use to bring family relationship much closer than before.

I hope this resonates in your heart.

Bless you!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:24 am

Yes, thanks Owen! thumbs

I'd been wondering about the last scene of the dream and have confirmation now, I know what this dream is about.

Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top