Bathroom Drama

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bathroom Drama

Post by lola21st on Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:20 pm

I was at a healing conference and saw someone get healed and healed someone...I didn't believe the healer was for real so healed a woman myself....afterwards, was leaving the car garage to go somewhere and had a flat tire but knew someone who could fix it...(this part was probably an Ecc 5:3 dream)...

Went to the bathroom and my friend was using a toilet that was in it (the toilet was elevated and in the corner...had to walk up a few stairs to use it) and I started using one in the middle of the room. Was not a pretty site (sic!), both of us were, um...full of it... bandaid

I attempted to flush my toilet but it backed up...he was fixing my toilet as he was now finished. I was kind of embarrassed because it required him to get his hands dirty but he didn't mind, and he fixed it...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bathroom Drama

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:51 am

That guy who fixed the toilet sounds like Jesus scratching chin

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:07 pm

hmm i think perhaps ur frustrated wiv church things at tmes and u take things in2 ur own hands,, ,,r u goin thru a flat period in ur life rite now?? ,,,i guess u got sum stuff 2 releive urself of,, lol! ,,,i think its a life time of cleansing til comes,, 4 us all ,,, ,, lol! D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:41 am

I also thought, that perhaps the person who helps you clean the loo could be Jesus through another person who has gone through similar experiences, who helps you with your um.........stuff?

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:00 pm

lol! um the feend cant be ,,cos he used loo 2 ,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:23 pm

Thanks everyone for your input! thumbs Bless You

I don't think the friend in the dream is Jesus, He appears in my dreams differently; however, I think the love and grace of Jesus is being demonstrated through this friend towards me in the dream. I think this part of the dream is showing the fact that we both have things that we need to let go of and his love and commitment towards me is so strong that nothing would deter him from helping me through my "process"....

In the first part of the dream the feeling that I had is that we sometimes seek things from pastors/prophets/healers/etc. that we either have within ourselves (spiritual gifts) or can seek directly from Jesus and that is what I was showing this woman in the dream. I've been reading Matthew lately and I think what was being shown in the dream is mustard seed faith...the power of faith and prayer....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:50 pm

flower lol! D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:16 pm

Sponsored content