Prophetic VISION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prophetic VISION

Post by Delightful soul on Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:15 am

The other day I had a vision I believe and it really shook me up.

The vision;

I was in a high rise building very high.........and I saw this screen and I knew I was in the future. This screen was about 6 foot high and as i stepped into I walked into a virtual reality. IN this virtual reality I could touch windows and they would open and doors would open at my finger touch. I thought to myself, this is already happening now, but then what I began to realise was what was unusual was how i was opening the doors! My finger prints were DNA activated to open the doors. I needed no passwords as my password was DNA linked. I saw that the whole world operated according to DNA recognition and it scared me.

END OF VISION............the Lord then said to me, not to fear. As i realised this DNA recognistion, I began to see that all my records were kept in a file attached to my DNA and the government knew all about my whereabouts, and I could not open doors or close them unless I was in cooperation with the Government......which seems good, but I thought, what if the leader is corrupt? Then I remembered how years ago I used a swipe card to get into work and heard the Lord speak loudly in my mind " I will open the doors for you"...........God has been saying to me lately that He has the keys to Hell itself and that what God opens no man can shut. About two weeks ago, he said through a pastor at a church service i was at.........."God is telling me He will open doors no man can shut".

This is a sobering thought and I don't want to scare people, the technology is probabley already here and If I am slow, someone please show me where the infor is on this. I just really saw a global picture in the vision of how there was going to be a false sense of peace on earth for a while cause paedophiles, criminals etc would not be allowed to get away with anything (and rightly so) cause of this new technology. But conversley Christians would be persecuted for their 'radical' beliefs.

I'm not post or pre trib, have little knowlege of all this stuff, but I am believing the best for my life and others in the family that the rapture will come at the right time. I got fearful cause it was extrememely BIG BROTHER. We are seeing only the beginnings of it now. But God did encourage me that he would open doors. Something else I also saw was like a subculture of 'misfits' who were on the outskirts of places who could not get health care or any kind of care or food without conforming to this new technology. Christians were among them although I do not know if this is before or after the rapture.

Anyhow maybe I am way off here, but I really believe it was from GOD.

Blessings, all.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prophetic VISION

Post by Linda Irish on Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:49 pm

Just want to say I stopped in and there is so much to say about this dream,I have two experiencest to share with you tomorrow when I have the liberty to spend more time on the site.
thanks for sharing, Delightful Soul

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:09 pm

thanks Linda I look forward to it! thumbs

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:10 pm

God is pouring His spirit out on the earth He is giving "End Time" dreams and other miraculous blessings to His children Ive had these dreams and my son Dustin has had them, and my brother Bill. I have been having them in flashes and pieces over the years. It makes me want to study the scriptures even more.

I believe God is really blessing us and keeping us in the loop, He is reminding us that everything that He says is true. I have so many dreams that I want to share but chatting in real time would probably work better. Have a great night and God Bless.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:26 pm

thanks Linda, so true.

wink

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:24 am

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1622927/

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:07 am

Oh my gosh that is so weird, it IS happening and I'm not barmy!!!

Thankyou Hindsfeet! The vision has come to pass!!! Well not entirely.........we must pray for delays in this, so that people will get saved before this thing gets a hold of everyone.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:00 pm

lol!
Yup! You're welcome and I'm watching intently on what is going on too!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:14 pm

Same thing here, watching the sky and keeping my clothes(wearing christ, aka "the armour", on so when the Great day of God Almighty comes I will not be ashamed. When Christ comes for His own ~ we, all of us who are "marked" with the Holy Spirit...we will go.

Behold I come like a thief! Blessed is he who stays awake and keeps his clothes with him, so that he may not go naked and be shamefully exposed. Revelation 18:15

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:54 am

AMEN! It is comforting to know I'm hearing from Him. But sobering to know I have to keep my armour on too. I think we need to be warning the unsaved about this though. They won't understand till after the rapture perhaps but at least we will have mentioned it to them.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:23 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top