pastor singing hip-hop song

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pastor singing hip-hop song

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:48 am

i had this drm a couple of days ago. I hvnt even thought about this pastor for a while.
i use to go to this church. Lord told me to stop b/c smthing wrong w/pastor.

dream

I see this teenage boy, darkish skin, saying that he doesnt think that was right teaching(talking about that pastors church) this kid had a bible in his hand i think and he had a younger brother sitting next to him. Looked like they were in seat( although i cud not see whole chrch just the pew.
so i come and sit nxt to his teenage boy and say excitingly! . " Yes you have to be careful! u must knw the word so u r not ..." as soon as i say this..the pastor comes!
He wants to impres this boy so he starts singing this hip-hop song. like trying to act cool...He doesnt evn acknowledge me. Loks like he wants this kids attention...

scene 2
then i see the boy an his bro, kneeling down and praying. They look sweet, esp the little boy. little boy starts crying crying teenage boy holds him in his arm, like as u hold a baby, sort of lifting him up, but i think it looks real sweet.

scratching chin

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pastor singing hip-hop song

Post by Delightful soul on Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:36 am

The child knows something is wrong and even though the pastor trys to act cool to impress them, it doesn't change the fact that the teen and his brother love Jesus and look to Him for their answers.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:26 am

Thank you, but I dont understand whythe lord is showing me this.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:32 pm

Unfortunately, sometimes pastors and Christians take Paul's statement from 1 Corinthians 9:19-23 too far in that they do the first part but forget the second part...

1 Corinthians 9:19-23 -

19 For though I am free from all men, I have made myself a servant to all, that I might win the more; 20 and to the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might win Jews; to those who are under the law, as under the law,[a] that I might win those who are under the law; 21 to those who are without law, as without law (not being without law toward God,[b] but under law toward Christ[c]), that I might win those who are without law; 22 to the weak I became as[d] weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all men, that I might by all means save some. 23 Now this I do for the gospelís sake, that I may be partaker of it with you.

In an attempt to win souls, he became like them so that he was more relatable but that doesn't mean that he sinned; he didn't take on traits/habits that were unGodly or things that would make it hard to identify him as someone who is sanctified...too many in the Church these days cross the line or get into a dangerously grey area, e.g., pastors who wear pierced earrings, churches that encourage hip hop "gospel", etc.

I think this is what your dream is showing you. I'm not sure how you dream (literally or symbolically), it may be about that pastor as a call to intercede for him and/or his church, or it may be about someone else....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:22 am

thank you unfortunatly this pastor had really let me down.
I will continuie to pray for him.. he had become a bit prideful..since he was getting a lot of attention.. i think he forgot about God. but i will intercede for him.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:35 pm

There's another scripture that came to me yesterday that I think is relevant here, I'll have to find it and post later...am wracking my brain but can't remember the chapter:verse....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:17 am

thumbs lol! thank you

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:44 am

Sponsored content