52, pregnant, miscarriage :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

52, pregnant, miscarriage :(

Post by Powerhouse on Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:58 am

I woke up from this dream at 2:39am this morning, crying.

I was pregnant and was going in to the OBGYN for regular office visits. Since I am 52, they had me going in weekly. I am guessing I was about 9-10 weeks pregnant, since I wasn't yet showing. Everyone was always excited to see me there because I was the "old lady" who was pregnant - the doctors and nurses were wonderful to me!

When I got there, I had a funny feeling. I hadn't thought about it until I got there, but I had been bleeding for a few days before I went in for this visit, but I never put two and two together. I didn't even think that I was losing the baby....duh?! But once I got there, it sank in: "I don't think I am pregnant anymore."

They took their time to get me in the room. They were laughing and joking with me, but I could tell from the look in their eyes they knew I wasn't pregnant anymore. So I got into the examining room, and this time the doctor checking me was Chris Noth (the actor from Law & Order, The Good Wife, etc). He was so kind when he told me that the last ultrasound they took showed the baby as being smaller than it had been.

I got settled in with my feet in the stirrups and he confirmed that the baby was dead. He and the nurse tried to comfort me, saying that at 52 it was unusual to be pregnant and how lucky I was that I already had children. They said "Dave has children, too, right?" I told them no, we'd only been married 9 years and he never did have children before. This would have been his first child. At that point I started to weep for our loss.

That's when I woke up.

Curiously, on Oct 27 I posted a dream I had where a prophet in my kitchen informed me I was pregnant. dreams-and-visions-to-be-interpreted-f1/kitchen-prophet-pregnancy

Powerhouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 52, pregnant, miscarriage :(

Post by Delightful soul on Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:52 am

I have read part of your link to the pregnancy dream and I must say I want to encourage you to not listen to your fears.

I would suggest praying against this miscarriage of your dream/s of any kind and trust that God is LIFE and ask Him to breathe life into your call.

I sense there is a fear from past hurts and I understand that fear, BIGTIME. But the encouragement I want to give you, is this;

the miscarriage in this dream and what was expressed in your birth dream, was very much an expression of fear of failure. PLease do not allow the enemy to come into your situation and abort of miscarry your dreams. You are not too old like the enemy has been saying to you and you can accomplish and see ALL your dreams come to pass, even the ones you thought were over and gone.

Also too, pray about all your business ventures and speak LIFE into them. Come against the fears and also repent of inviting the enemy to kill your dreams.

I hope I have been a blessing.

Please disregard what does not resonate with you.

All the best and take courage!

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:24 am

This might seem a little wacky, but I'm going to throw it out there anyway. I've learned to really pay attention to the time I wake up from dreams. Often it's an "address" the Holy Spirit uses to speak to me, so if I wake up at 5:06, I'll look up (I always start at the Gospels, then the Psalms, then Acts) John 5:6--it's about healing, so that gives me insight into my dream.

You woke up at 2:39 and in your other dream, you said it was 2 something (you weren't sure). Acts 2:39 says: "For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call." In the context, it has to do with repenting and receiving the Holy Spirit. Is there a specific promise God has given to you that you're afraid won't come to pass? When I read "to all who are afar off" I thought "those who are yet to be born." Could it be you're concerned about the salvation (the born again status) of your children/grandchildren?

I realize I could have really missed it here, but I had to mention this just in case there's something to it. I very much hope your health has improved since your last post....

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Powerhouse on Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:33 pm

Thank you, Delightful Soul. Yes, there is a lot of fear - I believe God led me to this current business, but no deal has gone through despite my hard work. They get very close to closing, but someone/something causes it to fall out, in spite of much prayer, taking authority, etc. It makes it difficult to stir myself up to do yet another deal. I am working on it. I believe, Lord, help my unbelief!

Deborah, not wacky at all! I always look up scriptures for the times I am awakened in the night, especially from dreams!

Powerhouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top