DREAMED OF BATHING AT MY WORKPLACE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DREAMED OF BATHING AT MY WORKPLACE

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:15 pm

THIS WAS INTERESTING. I DREAMED THAT I WAS CLIMBING A HILL, AND WHEN I MADE IT TO THE TOP OF THE HILL, THERE WAS THIS BATHROOM WITH A BIG OLE TUB. THE SHOWER CURTAIN WAS SITUATED AGAINST THE WALL, AND I HAD MY BACK TO THE DOOR. IT WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DRAW AROUND ME TO COVER MY NAKEDNESS. I TOOK MY CLOTHING OFF, AND LAY IN THE TUB. IT WAS ALREADY FULL OF DELICIOUSLY WARM, BUBBLY WATER. I LAID ON MY SIDE WITH MY HEAD SUBMERGED, BECAUSE IT FELT SO GOOD AND CLEAN. THE WATER WAS CLEAR. I WAS THINKING THAT I NEEDED TO MAKE SURE WATER TOUCHS THE TOP OF MY HAIR FOR CONTINUED HAIR GROWTH. I LOOKED OVER MY SHOULDER AND ONE OF THE LT.'S WAS THERE SMILING DOWN AT ME. HE WASN'T THERE BEFORE. I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS A STRANGE SITUATION. HE JUST HAPPENED TO BE DOING WHAT HE NEEDED TO DO, WHILE I WAS DOING WHAT I NEEDED TO DO. HIS SMILE WAS SINCERE AND HIS TEETH WERE STRONG AND CLEAN. IRL, CHEW TOBACCO SPIT SMILE, BUT HE'S A GOOD GUY, I BELIEVE. SOMEONE WAS ON THE OTHER SIDE, SITTING AT THE DESK. THE AREA WAS ATTACHED TO THE BATHROOM. THERE HAPPENED TO BE AN OFFICE IN THERE, AND ALONG THE SHELVES BY THE TUB WAS EVERYONE'S PERSONAL BATHROOM EFFECTS. THERE WAS NOTHING WEIRD OR SEXUAL ABOUT THE DREAM, IT WAS JUST A CO-ED SITUATION. I SAW CURLING IRONS, TOOTHBRUSHES, AND DEODORANT, ETC. THAT WAS THE WHOLE DREAM. IRL, WE HAVE A BATHROOM/LOCKER ROOM FOR THE GUYS ON THE SQUAD, BUT THE LADIES HAVE NO SUCH LUXURY, AND CERTAINLY NOT A BATHROOM. ALSO, WE ARE GOING TO RENOVATE THAT IT AND HOUSE OFFICES IN THAT AREA, BUT I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND MY VERSION...ESPECIALLY SINCE THAT PROJECT IS NOT IMPORTANT OR SIGNIFICANT TO ME.

Last edited by HisLightbeam on Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : EDITED FOR CONTENT)

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top