Question...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question...

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:24 pm

Can anyone explain the Ministry of Reconciliation to me? I have an idea, but I want to make sure that I am thinking right.

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question...

Post by HisLightbeam on Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:47 pm

Hi, lovelywoman...God bless you. The Ministry of Reconciliation-think in terms of conflict resolution and mediation. The fall of man in the garden of Eden caused a sin conflict contrary to the nature of God, who does not know sin. This, separated man spiritually from God. The mediation is done through the sacrifice of Christ on Calvary, and the shedding of His blood was for the remission of sin. I know you know that, I just love to talk about it, because God is so romantic. The ministry of reconciliation involves the expounding of the gospel or the revelation of Christ so that people are able to see what God has done to change the hostility between man and God into peace through the blood of Christ, who has come in the flesh, fully God, fully Man, fully Risen, fully Glorified. We sinned, but God sacrificed his only begotten Son so that we could again be at peace with and enjoy closeness with Him, through forgiveness of sin.

I could have said evangelism, but where's the fun in that! hee hee

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:59 pm

I thought the ministry of reconciliation had to do with restoring marriages for example and also other partnerships such as cultures etc.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:10 pm

I agree with HLB!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:01 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top