DREAM WITH TRANCHULA

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DREAM WITH TRANCHULA

Post by FLO on Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:57 am

Hi, I had a dream i was standing in the driveway of my childhood home. i started to go down the stairs but it was dark and i was scared to go down the stairs so i turned around to head back up the stairs but when i did i saw my car parked in the driveway so i was like okay my moms here, so i turned back around to go down the stairs. so now i'm inside the house tranchula or big spiders just started coming in the house. a lot of them. so i just remember spraying them with bug spray but not wanting to squosh them. so i was yelling to my mom to kill them. next thing i know i was in my current home being invaded by big spiders (tranchulas) then the dream ended.

spiders have so many meanings can you help me understand. i've asked god to help me interpret this dream.

FLO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DREAM WITH TRANCHULA

Post by owen on Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:57 pm

Hi flq,

I believe that there are family problems or issues in the past that havent resolved yet which represents the spiders. If left unresolved, it will affect you present family. Sometimes the spiders can mean occultic practice within the family.
If this makes sense in your life, Pray and seek Him, He is the answer. He is Deliverer, He breaks bondage in family tree.

Bless you!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:26 pm

hmmm do u have issues from ur past that r haunting u 2day?? wat was down stairs,,, a place ,,a basement,, ??,,spiders can represent tha demonic,, i guess im deeply concerned that ur current house is bein flooded wiv them ,, ,,this is a tormenting dream,, is that how u felt?? ,,,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top