A Word to My American Bride

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Word to My American Bride

Post by appgal on Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:30 am

My church sleeps in slumber. Do you not see the skystirring? What does it mean? AWAKE, AWAKE my bride. While you are going throughthe motions of what you call worship, do you not see, do you not sense theearth in travail? Who has beguiled you to sleep? You have turned my house intoa house of showing. You have misunderstood; you have not known my heart. For myways are higher than your ways. Do you not hear the singing? Do you not hear thechanting of my people to sleep? You are led like sheep to the slaughter with noknowledge. AWAKE I say, AWAKE! Have I not given you everything you need toovercome? But you are not watching. You have not discerned the time. A greatbinding is coming to you, a great silencing. You say, how can it happen here?And you have not believed and yea, I say the time is even nigh at the door that“dumb” spirits of that evil one are ready to be unleashed against you. Oh myAmerican bride, AWAKE, AWAKE I SAY! There is a stirring in the dark kingdom. Doyou think it strange that a spirit of hush should come to you? Think it notstrange. Do you not realize that you have power and authority in my name? Donot be caught without your armor! Prepare now, girt up your loins, and preparefor the battle! Be prepared now and count the cost for being my disciples. Thisevil spirit seeks to take away your words, to silence you. Why you say, becauseyou have the power to bind and loose in my name! Are you prepared to stand firmfor me? Are you willing to suffer loss for me? Are you willing to be called alawbreaker and hater of men to speak the truth that sets men free? I AM THATTRUTH! Only in me is there freedom! Prepare yourself for the coming battle. Youneed my Holy Spirit. Pray for My Spirit to fill you. He is your power supply.The day comes and even quickly when you will only be able to stand by hearingHIS voice and walking in your giftings and callings. AWAKE, but do not fear forI have not left you without a Comforter! Remember the royal law of Love and init. Only by MY Love, can you overcome, My Love to the persecutors. Repent andput your idols far away from you so you can hear my voice clearly. What idolsyou say. What things or people do you desire to spend YOUR time with or YOURmoney on? Behold the whole earth is mine, and the fullness thereof! Everybreath you have is mine to give you. And yet your focus is on YOU. I HAVE GIVENYOU MY ALL; CAN’T YOU GIVE ME YOUR ALL? AWAKE, AWAKE, pray, and speak for meeven amidst a generation who does not desire me. But I tell you, all thingswill be fulfilled and I WILL HAVE A REMNANT! WATCH AND PRAY!

appgal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Word to My American Bride

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:51 am

Hi.. Maybe you should post this in the prophetic word section?
since it doesnt have to do w/ a dream. praying Bless You

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top