Posting dream for another member

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Posting dream for another member

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:59 am

Hey everyone, it's Laura posting for Cheryle Van Winkle..................

I am new to this list and would like to share with your group my dreams for further interpretation and clarification.

1. The first thing on the worksheet says to mention what was on my heart that I had been praying about that day or before. I can tell you that I have been praying for years about getting a horse but as time went on my desires changed to a specific horse, an Andalusian and black in color as it is more expensive. These horses are extremely expensive and I wanted to raise them because of their beauty and their value. White Andalusians are not even half the price. If I have to board my horse and pay for all of itís expenses I felt I should try to get the best in value to help re-coop some of our expenses since my husband and I are nearing retirement age and donít have time or money to waste. I have been crying out to God to help me buy one some way as we donít have the money to do this. I had even gotten into real estate 4 years ago to try to buy one but the market dropped and I recently got a new job at Sprint call center with the hopes of getting the money and I raise Cavalier King Charles Spaniels (14 years now) to help save money.

2. My dream occurred approx in June, 2008. I dreamed I was in our king sized bed laying beside my husband and I was very pregnant with a black filly. I could actually see inside my stomach and see every single detail of this beautiful black filly. It appeared she was smiling a bit. In my mind I knew it was an Andalusian.

3. I felt very happy about this even though I realized the foal would have to be delivered c-section she was too big to be born other way. I was just very happy she was black and it was a filly. I was concerned in a way though because it was a baby and I would have to have her trained and all.

4. How did my dream turn out? It didnít really have any ending. I felt very excited when I woke up and felt God had given me clarity about the color, breed and sex of the horse that I was to have some day.

5. I was happy, happy, happy and wanted to hurry up and see the horse. I began to pray without ceasing for wisdom and understanding about this horse and how He would bring this to pass, like Mary did, I pondered this in my can this be Lord when we donít have this money?

6. The dream occurred in our bed while I was sleeping.

Now for the next dreamÖwhich came a few months after.

I dreamed I was lounging a beautiful black filly about 1-2 years of age. She and I were making eye contact and she was so obedient to my commands but I did have a whip in case she got too hard to handle. In the background I could see my 16 year old daughter watching me and she had on her boots and riding pants. She was just observing but I could tell she wanted to work with me. I woke up and was happy again and felt it was the same horse I had been pregnant with. I was also happy and excited that God had given me not one but 2 dreams about this horse. I just want to know more about His will regarding a horse for my life.

Thank you for any words regarding my dreams.

Breeder of champion Cavalier King Charles Spaniels since 1994.

What would you do if you could not fail?

You cannot lose IF you do not quit.

blessings to all of you,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Posting dream for another member

Post by butterfly on Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:14 am

My encouragement to you is to continue trusting God for that horse. I want to share several scriptures with you below.

Mark 11 verse 24:

[24] Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Psalms 37 verses 4-5:

[4] Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
[5] Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

Psalms 38 verse 9:

[9] Lord, all my desire is before thee; and my groaning is not hid from thee.

I find your dream about being pregnant with the horse very interesting and unusual wow . Your desire is so great for that horse that you are willing to do whatever it takes to have him. It seems as if you want to take on the role as a mother to that horse, to take care of him, to feed and nurture him.

I pray that God will grant you the desire of your heart praying

Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top