TENNIS!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TENNIS!!!!!

Post by nubava on Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:54 pm

I had a short dream of my girlfriend and me playing tennis on a street, the street looked like a part of a park. The ground was wet like after rain. So this girlfriend and I were in white sports costumes. We were playing tennis but there was not a tennis court, neither do I remember any kind of equipment. So as the ground was wet, we were trying to play in a manner that our white sports costumes do not get dirty. But suddenly my friend's costume got a little bit dirty and she kneeled down and was upset. I was telling her that it was going to be ok.

I wonder what does tennis game mean here...

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TENNIS!!!!!

Post by nubava on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:17 pm

Anyone?

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:46 am

how did your friend's clothes get dirty?

Just a thought, is there anything you two are going back and forth about?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:19 am

while playing, I guess, her clothes got dirty a little bit and she kneeled down and was a little bit upset. And she wouldn't continue the game as she was worried about something, I was encouraging her, saying common, not to worry and telling that everything was going to be ok.

About getting back and forth - well, the only real life situations I can think about is the following - I haven't seen this friend for ages and we accidentally met on the street. After this we wrote couple of messages on FB and that's it. This part of the dream can be related to the tennis playing, I mean FB email talking between us, although I might be wrong.

I have been thinking to write her that we could meet up for a coffee to chat about life, etc but haven't written yet. Frankly speaking, I am worried what she would reply, whether she would like to meet up at all as we haven't talked or been in contact for more than 15 years and we are different people now, you know what I mean here.
So this dream came to my mind, so I am really interested to know is this situation and the dream related and whether the dream is telling the outcome... ???

Any other thoughts on the above said and the dream?

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:03 am

Any other thoughts on the above said and the dream?

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:07 am

It may be that you do meet and/or rekindle a friendship and during that phase you discover something unpleasant about her...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top