Chineese Firing Squad

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chineese Firing Squad

Post by luv2worship on Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:02 pm

I dreamed that I was part of a group of people that were going to be executed. One by one we were lined up and taken into a room to be killed. As I stood in line I watched many people shoot down and killed. There were several people in line that I recognized from work, including my manager. We all had execution numbers and I was number 39. As I waited my turn in line, the head executor came over to me and he looked at me and my number and then said "you're free to go." holy moly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chineese Firing Squad

Post by prayingmama on Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:24 pm

As I read this, I was immediately taken by your execution number...39. This is the number of stripes/lashes that Jesus received on His back, and it's by those 39 lashes that we are healed. The executioner saw your number and said that you were free to are Free in Christ and your are free from sickness and disease, sin and death. You have been declared free.
Because of that, I'm only assuming that the rest in the line are sick with some sort of illness/disease that is taking their lives. Is there something happening with the people at your work? Are there many odd stories of illnesses?

I'm a new member here, and haven't taken the please ask the Holy Spirit about this; but when first reading this, I was immediately taken with the number 39....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top