Snake Bite

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snake Bite

Post by prayingmama on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:42 pm

I think I have an interpretation for this one, but because of the nature of the interpretation, I REALLY need a confirmation....

In my dream, I walked to a room where my 3 year old was with some people that I apparently knew, but they were faceless. He was holding a big, black snake. This thing was HUGE! Not very long, but it's girth was a good 3 or 4 feet around. I picked up my son...completely panicked. The other people vanished. I threw a burlap sack over the head of the snake and somehow was holding my son AND the snake while I did this. The snake was moving around quite a bit and ended up biting me on my right index finger. It really hurt. I was scared not only for myself, but was afraid that the snake had bitten my son.
In the next scene, we were immediately in some sort of ER. I told them I had been bitten by a snake, but no one seemed too concerned. They drew blood on me and my son to see if our 'levels were elevated'. Mine came back with everything elevated...like off the charts....and on the lab results sheet, it showed that I had been bitten by a snake. My sons labs never came back. They had determined it was a poisonous snake, but no one did anything about it. I kept thinking that I should be getting sick, but I never did.

prayingmama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snake Bite

Post by owen on Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:28 pm

Hi,

I believe your dream is some kind of a warning. Generally, this is What I believe it means, you will be facing or you are facing a family issue which will challege your faith and strength in God. Snake represents lies or fabricated stories. Do not believe immediately whenever you hear problems, ask the holy Spirit to guide you and reveal to you the truth. You must be wise to handle or confront it, the ER scene in your dream doesnt sound good. It seems like nobody will be able to help you but you yourself. Pray and seek God about this. I hope this helps.

Bless you!!!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by prayingmama on Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:10 pm

Thanks Owen. I agree the dream is a warning...and about a family crises. We are actually coming out of a very trying time, which was a family crises. We are now in a time of refreshing with the Lord, but the last year and a half have been so severe that yes, our faith was challenged and I found out just how 'strong' I really was(n't). But He is Faithful and brought us through, if even by the skin of our teeth. Before I had the dream, He told me that the onslaught of the enemy wasn't over and that it would get worse before it ended. Then I had the dream...I believe the Lord gave me specifics about the nature of the trial, but don't want to say it out loud...kwim? I am, however looking for a specific confirmatin of that word.
Your word is encouraging, oddly enough. I'm encouraged that I'm hearing from Him and KNOW that He is my Refuge, my High-Tower! I can run into Him and be safe!

prayingmama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:11 pm

God is so good, He will always tell us what is the plan of the enemy ahead of time and gave us wisdom how to pass through it.

Bless you and your family!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:21 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top