Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
robertme2003

Clarifiaction concerning next step. As I was praying last night...

...I asked the Lord what is the next step. Before I finished praying I had a vision of a sunflower plant. That is a symbol that represents the wife that God has for me. However at this time I am unemployed and it would seem contridictory that this would be the next step. I ask for any Divine confirmation as I do not want to be misled especially in this season. I just want to do specifically what the Lord would have and it would be next to impossible for this unless it was trully of the Lord. I have been believing the Lord for the wife that He has for many many years but in this past season it has appeared that would be the last thing that would even occur.

God has His own ways of doing things and as the Word of God says, His ways are higher than our ways.

Since you feel that God showed you that sunflower, then ask Him to confirm or elaborate to you what exactly what that means. His desire is that we know His will and because you asked, He will give you an answer. You are seeking his wisdom so He is faithful to respond...just wait patiently for it.

Thank you Cholette,

He has me in aplace where my financial resources are completely dried up so that the only way that I can go to the next step or level is by His making. It is exciting yet at the same time a bit scary. I know that only He can make the Way as long as I am willing to take the step. As far as what that is, I say yes. If it is not the timing of what I saw in the vision, I want what ever it is that the Lord has. It has been a season of uncertainty yet really see that this is changing fast.
For He is able to exceedingly and abundantly more than we can sak or think.

I know that season all to well. I was out of a job for 14 months...and because the place I worked for DID NOT pay into unemployment, I was without that as well. The Lord spoke to me right after I was laid off and said "I am your source...a job is only a means". I believed him, but it was hard at times. There were times I didn't have enough to eat...let alone the bills. Every single time God raised someone up and I was given money.

Today was my first day on my new job and it feels good...but I tell you what, I'm no longer dependent on a paycheck because NOW I know how God supplies. Whatever He's doing in you, let him. He's NOT going to let you fall. Trust me, there are times when it felt like He was failing, but right in the knick of time, He was there.

I am praying for you...STAND!!!

Chollette, I too was out of work for 8 months, I also was not able to get unemployment as the company fought me. I also, started my new job yesterday. God gave me the scripture that He'd sent me two teachers, and I want to share that with you as well.
Wow..talk about God's divine will, as I was reaching for the Bible to type this for you God gave me this scripture to share:
you are not to do as we do here today, as everyone sees fit,since you have not yet reached the resting place and the inheritance the Lord your God is giving you, but you will cross the Jordan and settle in the land the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance and He will give you rest from all your enemies around you so that you will live in safety.
Deuteronomy 12:8-9

I have two more scriptures on my heart to share. One of those has to do with the thickets that you have to go through to get to and through the Jordan....and the other scripture God shared with me Sunday, about the two teachers that He has sent to us, to assist us in soon hearging God more clearly. Will return after some research, God Bless.

Hi Robertme and Chollette, I found this verse, It was of great comfort to me, after walking through the eight months, God confirmed to be all through the trials that He was with me. We also know that all things work together for good, for those who love the Lord and are called together for His purpose. "Although the Lord gives you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, your teachers, will be hidden no more; with your own eyes you will see them. Whether you turn to the right or to the left your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:20

The other verse that I am researching was a scripture that God told me to share with my daughter a few months back...right before you get to the promised land there are thickets...tangling, thick and challenging thickets to go through...faith alone is the only way to get through. that is waht God was showing me and my daughter but the scripture says so much more...I will look that one up as well. God Bless.

Yes, yes and yes. As God always has something excellant in the making it is almost always the darkest, thickest barriers right before the breakthrough. All His promises are yes and amen although we have to align our faith to inherit the promises. Yes Lord, here I am, yes Lord you will provide regardless of the size of the obsticles. For the Lord did not bring those this far to have us turn back now. There is abundance in the land promised but at first our vision of who God sees us as must be aligned. Thank you for the confirmation as what God is doing at this time.

Many Blessings

Jeremiah 12:5-6 If you have raced with men on foot and they have worn you out,how can you compete with horses? If you stumble in a safe country, how will you manage in the thickets by the Jordan? Your brothers, your own family even they(meaning as well as others) have betrayed you ; they have raised a loud cry against you. Do not trust them, even though they speak well of you.

I do believe God confirms that we should truly trust no man but only in the Living God, I believe it is a reminder to depend on the leading of the Holy Spirit to know who is from God and worthy of trust. That even the born again believers are all at different levels of maturity...Share with others who are like spirited only and as led by the Holy Spirit

God Bless all the readers today. Love you all. Linda Irish

Jeremiah 12:5-6 is right on. I had moved back to my hometown for what I thought was for a season. I am now concerned about when I will eat again, bills, debts. For whatever it is that I ran from it has caught up to me full circle. My family never wanted me to fulfill or be who God wanted me to be as control and manipulation has always been their method. To be honest, I just want this to end (not life of course) I just never knew I could sink into depression like this.

With that being said, somehow, someway I will make it once again and stronger on the other side. I know that if the enemy is fighting me this hard there is something good on the horizon. I did get a job and start on Monday. I am believing for a better place to live. No more mourning, no more living in the past. No more abuse will I allow to be spoken towards me and no more lies will believe from the enemy.

Hope you are having a great New Year,

Rob J

Thank you. Unfortunately it did not last. I had someone in my family that I am staying with that cut herself and said that I did it. My family came here and assaulted me. I called the Sheriff to have them leave. The next day I had a test and was not able to focus on it from the trauma. For whatever reason this happened, I am trusting that God will open another door. I know the warfare would not be this strong if God did not have something good waiting.

Continue to stand Robert...God will take care of your needs as well as this situation. Jesus came to justify us and that includes the spiritual AND the natural.

Keep us posted...I'm praying for you!