Dream........please read, someone, anyone? - 3rd post

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream........please read, someone, anyone? - 3rd post

Post by Delightful soul on Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:29 am

I had a dream where a well known ministry were in this film and were playing characters in this film and this man who was the ministries CEO was attracted to this woman (played by his sister in real life) and the head of the ministry, the father of the CEO was praying for them to not fight but had a cheeky look on his face like he knew something they didn't , he saw the tension and knew they were attracted to eachother....in the middle of all this a lady and a little girl comes in and says that her mum was ill and she just gave her heart to the Lord but the lady /nurse (worldy) said "no, this is not what happened and she was in pain before she died"....she was lying cause she did not like Jesus. I felt that the movie was made to show how wordly institutions cover up such things or rather do not see them...

Can someone please tell me what it means, when you dream about famous or well known people?

thanks in advance to all who have read or helped out with this dream...........blessings.

Delightful soul

We Love Your Post!: 11

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream........please read, someone, anyone? - 3rd post

Post by Linda Marie Irish on Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:20 am

I have learned from this site, how you feel, during the different parts of your dream is a significant part in understanding your dream. i will continue to pray for you that as you seek understanding God will reveal this to you. God Bless. Linda

Linda Marie Irish

View user profile http://iwanttoheargod.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:59 am

I felt ok in the dream, like I was surprised that they would use siblings to play a couple in the film and then I felt indignant about the nurse.

The fact that it is a staged film makes me wonder if there is something being staged in my life and that God is the CEOS dad and he is seeing how funny the whole thing looks. Like it is all a play or somethin???

Not sure how this applies to my life. Also the lady/nurse I was really angry about as I have seen alot of anti christ behaviour and cover ups in my time and I felt that it was 'typical'.........however in life you also see really good people who may not know God do really great things for people, especially in palliative care in hospitals for example.

??? duh

thanks Linda for your input... :)

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top