HORROR DREAM with the name Malachi

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HORROR DREAM with the name Malachi

Post by Jen on Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:40 am

I've lost some of this one.. because when I woke up I remembered it being so horrible I didnt want to think on it. I later decided it might be useful and to write it in my journal anyway. I came away with a very horror film feeling, mostly by the people in the house.

My husband and I were driving on a road near our house. We saw an injured deer on the side of the road. I felt sorry for the poor thing because it wasn't dead yet and was flopping around. Next we are in a real house on my street that I have always thought of as a mansion, but we've never actually been in and do not know the owners. In this room there are a lot of people and one "head person" the head person talks about someone named Malachi.. almost like he is there but in another room. In the meantime I am surveying the group and they are all horror movie like creatures/ humans. They are really awful looking and scary. I can think of nothing else but Satin and want to get out of there!! Next scene my husband and I are givena newspaper whose cover story shows a picture of the mansion we were in covered in flames. I have the feeling that the house and it's inhabitants were destroyed.

I've just remembered.. before we went into the house there were women walking around in southern belle costumes/ dresses. We could see them from the road. I also remember at one point lots of emergency vehicles.

Anybody got any info on the book of Malachi?? I've never actually read it before today. I did find a whole passage on fire and burning on the Day Of The Lord in chapter 4. It says arrogant and evildoers will be stubble and that the day is coming when they will be set on fire. Let me know if you can think of how this dream might relate to the book or the prophet.

Love, jen
thinking

Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HORROR DREAM with the name Malachi

Post by Jen on Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:00 am

I've been doing more thinking.. is it possible that God is about to destroy something someplace? Could the southern belles be a clue? Still not sure about Malachi.. I checked and found no cities in the South named Malachi.

help!

Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:08 am

Well to be honest I write alot on the topic that some dreams are very exaggerated... this is mostly true with dreams of fear or horror. What your dream reminded me of is Halloween. The fire could be something that happens that night literally. Probably not to that house but it would be interesting to see. I think this dream is exaggerated and partially literal. Let's see if anything on Halloween resembles this.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen on Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:12 am

So you're saying the horrible faces could have been symbolic for the night of Halloween? Halloween is not celebrated in our house.. so it's not like I've been thinking on it or anything ..nor do I watch scary movies. It was a very different dream for me. When I awoke I put it aside thinking it was from Satin.
Did you feel like Malachi meant anything??

Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:18 am

I am not saying that you will celebrate it and this is not a firm interpretation. It is just what I feel. You had this dream in advance of seeing things that you will inevitably see related to Halloween. Maybe in some ways this dream also reflects how you feel about Halloween and the people that participate in it. That you are afraid for the people that are ignorant living lives that will lead them to hell and this would be where the Malachi part would tie in... how you feel about those living and celebrating the evil things of the world.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen on Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:32 am

Mia,
I will keep this in mind as I pray over it. The thing is, I have not been thinking about those sorts of things lately. I'm not focused on what people are doing wrong.. I've been more focused on getting people excited for Christ. Lately I my walk with Christ has been renewed passion and a love for people. I'm really not in a condescending mode of thinking right now. That's why your thoughts puzzled me.
Thanks so much
Jen

Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:41 am

I did not intend for it come through that you were feeling condescending, your concern for the lost was the thought behind my comments and these are only ideas.

Also, just remember this: a prophetic dream is prophetic. Meaning that it's about what happens in the future. I am thinking this one is prophetic and not a symbolic message about things going on today. Prophetic dreams and how you are feeling today don't necessarily match. So even though you don't feel concern and angst for people in this category today doesn't mean that you won't in the next few weeks etc.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:17 am

I am getting the feeling that this is more about an attack of the enemy on the church (body of Christ) or maybe on the church itself. I think the Lord is asking you to pray about a situation in the church. That is my immediate thought here. The "head Person" you see: my first thought is a head demon. Now I must say that I am an intercessor and also do deliverance ministry and am somewhat swayed in that area but it is so aparent to me here. Again I ask you to pray and ask the Lord to give you a simplified version of what He is wanting to show you. I am not called to interpret dreams and what I do I only give how it feels to me. Mia is much more gifted in this area. I would pray over both and see what the Lord would lead you to here.

I pray this helps,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen on Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:21 am

Thanks for clearing that up.. yes, maybe that will be my feeling in a future situation. I will definately be looking out for this. Sorry I misunderstood you.

This is kind of off subject, but has God ever directed you to take action from a dream? If so in what ways did he tell you to do something? I've had dreams before about situations but never felt the direct call to do anything. I was thinking that God would probably make it abundantly clear if he wanted you to do something right? You would know without a doubt. I'd love hear your experiences relating to this.
Thanks again for your words of wisdom.
Love,
Jen
kiss

Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen on Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:25 am

Thanks Dove Solutions!
I really appreciate your input as I am hashing through this one.
I will continue to pray over this. The head demon was sort of what I was getting out of the dream in the room. He was the leader of this really evil group. It felt so Evil and demonic.. give me shivers thinking on it. . I woke up with such a yucky feeling, I didn't even want to think this one through until much later.

Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:06 pm

Jen,

No problem and I pray this will be helpful to you. Just give it prayer. The Lord will show you all you need to know and nothing more than you can handle. God bless,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:49 pm

Hi, This is not an interpatation. It is just information to pray and think about. I did some research on the internet and came across a website it is by Malachi Maloney he is a artist of "Fantasy Art", he is in parternship with David Zeb Cook the designer of the legendary role playing game of Dungeons and Dragons.
Malachi Maloney has a website Liquiedwerx.com. (if you want to see where I am getting this info.) I find it intresting that the name Malachi means "Mesenger of God". Yet Malachi in your dream was surrounded by people dressed up and in horrific costums. Malachi Maloney loves fantasy and crates it in his art. And it is dark fantasy. Putting these two things together, I feel like maybe Our God, the God of heaven and earth and His Son Jesus might be asking for prayer for this man named Malachi who is leading people to the wrong god. My guess is he wants Malachi Maloney saved so he will become a messenger of the One True God. Again this is not an interpation. And hopefully not to far fetched. Disregard if this does not witness on level. Love in Jesus, Lori Lane

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen on Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:47 am

Not sure if this has to do with my dream, but as I sat down to watch the evening news last night, they showed a 7400 sq ft home in North Dallas that caught fire in its attic at 4:30PM yesterday. The firemen could not control the fire. I've tried to research the event on google but can't find anymore info. It was in Irving, Texas at the Cottonwood Valley golf course. I have felt no new revelations on this. I had a completely different dream last night. I had prayed that it would be made clear.. but I'm not there yet. LOL
Love,
Jen
:banghead:

Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen on Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:02 pm

Lori,
Thanks for the information on Malachi Maloney.
Do you know where he is located? Just curious
Love,
Jen

Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:00 pm

Hi Jen, He has a website it is, it tell about him and some of the info I wrote to you. He is currently moving to Arizona. Liquidwerx.com is his website.

Love in Jesus, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:58 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top