Shot on the stomach

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shot on the stomach

Post by nmatlawe on Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:43 pm

I had a dream that I was riding in a bus and there were men with guns who terrorised all the people inside that bus because apparently we were not part of them politically. They got in the bus and I was sitting in front and one of them said "shoot this one, these people think we are playing games. Show them with this one what we really mean". The guy with the long gun shot me on the stomach and I felt the bullet running through my stomach but I didn't die. I felt hot inside my stomach.

They came again and they wanted to shoot me again and I pretended as if I'm dead and they left me. After they left I hid under the bus seats.

Please help with the interpretation. I understand that a gun shot means a threat to health but maybe there might be some more explanation.

nmatlawe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shot on the stomach

Post by dreams3 on Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:11 am

i will advise you to just beginning praying agains every attack of the enemy in any area of your life. Send the arrow back to sender. God is showing what the enemy is planning to do. I am not a dream interpreter and have not done any test. i pray that the plans of the enemy will fail and no weapon fashioned against your life will prosper in Jesus name. The enemy come to steal, kill and to destroy. john 10.10

dreams3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:05 am

praying i believe that the stomach is the vulnerable area of a person.

It does sound like there maybe an attack of some kind. But you are being wise in the dream by pretending to be dead so the enemy does not totally kill you. Hiding under the bus seats is you trying to survive the attack. Sometimes we need to retreat from the front line in life and well I can understand where you are that attacks of this nature do occur in reality. I am believing and praying it is a spiritual dream with lots of metaphor as I have tried to read this.

But whatever the case, pray for His guidance and protection in your circumstances and that he would reveal the way out of the attack as he has done in this dream I believe, before it has happened.

I am reminded of that scripture where Jesus says, ...."I have overcome the world.......".......Whatever the situation, you will overcome it. Amen!

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nmatlawe on Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:02 pm

Thank you for your replies, I believe I have to start praying hard as for the past month or so I've been really really lazy to pray nor read the word. The last time I saw myself praying was about a month ago, so I guess the devil wants to use this opportunity to attack me but he is a LIAR.

God bless you all!!

nmatlawe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top