Baby died inside the womb

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Baby died inside the womb

Post by Lioness on Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:22 am

ok so i had this dream a few weeks back and it keeps coming up in my mind... i just haven't been able to let it set...

I was in a hospital, my family was there with me (parents and siblings), and we had been brought there after an accident we had been in.
The doctor was talking to my dad of means of transportation to get us home. He explained we could use a helicopter to have them fly us home and he would declare our needs URGENT and sign all the papers for us. or we could use a regular transporter to get us home. i don't think a decision was made in that dream but i remember feeling two things:
1.) I know I was hurt but didn't know what was wrong either
2.) I would have opted for the helicopter really, but my dad thought the safer option was the helicopter
then we were all brought into a coutrroom where jugdes read out our injuries aloud.
I wondered what they would read about me. i knew i had a broken and bloody nose but didn't know what else was wrong. They read out that I had had a baby growing inside of me and in this accident it died and i lost it. i suddenly realized that's what it was... and felt incredibly hurt and ashamed.

a group of kids were brought into the room and they started prophesying over each of us. I was still sitting at a table on the side looking down and hurting and they started saying: that by the way i crossed my feet they knew i was expecting twins. and i looked up and realized that it was true...

thanks for all your help :)
-lioness

Lioness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Baby died inside the womb

Post by Delightful soul on Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:55 am

a dream by the sounds of it that you have tried to birth but have been in some kind of trauma (accident) whereby you nearly lost it...........but the children, (of faith - that is how we approach the kingdom, like children) prophesy over you and for the lost baby (dream,venture or project) you are going to have a double blessing!!!

This is a great dream in my mind! Of hope and encouragement.
i think the father in the dream is God and he is concerned for you and trying to ensure you are safe in Him spiritually. The helicopter is his preferred means that you come home in style!!! I would say coming home is making the journey for your journey in God to go well.

Hope this resonates, blessings....... thumbs

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lioness on Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:51 pm

thanks very much!!! i have thought similar things about it....but you even without knowing my situation you nailed it! :)

just not quite sure about the helicopter in the dream!! in the dream it felt not so good we opted for the safer way- the longer and usual means of transportation because i really wanted the helicopter ride and i really wanted to try and risk it!

Lioness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top