help interpreting my dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

help interpreting my dream

Post by faulguy on Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:53 pm

I had a dream where i saw a baby coming down from heaven and it said "I have known you for a long time", there was a pause and then it said, "i am going to show you something great!" and then i woke up.

faulguy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: help interpreting my dream

Post by Deborah on Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:59 pm

James 1:17 says "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father ...." It's possible you have a gifting that you don't even know about that is about to manifest in your life.

When I was in high school, I thought I needed to take all the "hard" subjects like physics and trigonometry to get ready for college. I so wanted to take art, but it didn't seem practical. It wasn't until a few years ago I discovered I could paint. I think I always had the gift, but I just didn't see it for about 40 years.

Babies represent something new that's being birthed. Now of course it's possible a real live human baby could be coming your way--I know a preacher named Perry Stone who dreamed about his daughter before she was even conceived-but I tend to think in your case it's a different sort of gift, but don't take my word for it, pray and ask God what this dream means. Welcome to the site, by the way!

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by faulguy on Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:23 pm

Well just kind of a background to my life as of late: im single so i hope there no actual baby coming my way just yet. But the night before i had this dream i was chosen to start a youth/young adult program at a church and lead the band for it. all of that on top of just having been asked to lead worship at the church i currently attend. (separate churches). So I'm thinking it has something to do with that stuff.

faulguy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:32 pm

That could very likely be it and if so, I'd say you have occasion to expect great fruit out of at least one of these ministries.

Please get married before you have any actual babies, ok?

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by faulguy on Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:35 pm

I sure hope so! and Yes, I plan on it!!

faulguy

View user profile

Back to top Go down