San Francisco in Jamaica

View previous topic View next topic Go down

San Francisco in Jamaica

Post by lola21st on Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:26 pm

I dreamt last night that my younger son, my friend and I went to Jamaica. The hotel we had checked into was on the beach and our room was a beachfront room. The doorway to the beach was open, there was no door (there was a curtain that would act as a door) and there was a pitbull at the doorway. The dog was excited and was barking (not in a threatening way) but we didn't want it near our room because we felt that pitbulls could turn on you at any minute (sorry, don't mean to offend any pitbull owners in this forum.. bandaid ). So my friend told the bellhop that he would have to remove the dog otherwise we would leave the hotel. The bellhop got the dog and left. Ironically, there were two other dogs in the room, a bulldog and a great dane but we weren't bothered by them, they seemed friendly.

After that was settled, we went out in the evening. We walked for a while and then my friend and son went back to the hotel and I went out. They were busy streets but the streets were narrower like in Europe although it was SF. My journey now took me through the streets of San Francisco but I canít remember where I was planning to go. I remember passing a noodle house (restaurant) and realized that my demeanor had changed (hadnít noticed it before) in this dream. I had lost weight and was wearing a stylish outfit on. I was walking first to a meeting of some type and then I turned around to go back to the hotel. On my way back, I was now on a bicycle or motorbike. I was crossing an intersection and a man was coming out from a side street and we were about to collide. He veered to avoid hitting me and in the process, he ended up falling and breaking some of his photography equipment. It wasnít clear whether or not he was a paparazzi but he must have been because he had so many cameras and lenses around his neck. We were right outside a camera store that repaired cameras so we couldnít have picked a better place to crash. After he fell, I was still riding but knew that I really need to go back and check in on him to make sure he was ok. The store owner came out as well. I thought he was going to hold me accountable for his lenses breaking but he actually held the store owner responsible. The store owner didnít have a problem with fixing/replacing the lens. I felt glad that the manís lenses would get replaced but was ashamed that I thought about not stopping.

I then called a friend about a blog that she written and after we had been chatting for a while I realized that it mustíve been around 3am so I apologized for calling so late but she wasnít mad. I hung up and went to the hotel. I went to our room and wondered where my friend and son were and found them both asleep on the bathroom floor (stomach down) so I was waking them up. End of dream.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: San Francisco in Jamaica

Post by lola21st on Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:44 pm

Anyone?

I'm especially interested in the last scene where my friend and our son were on the bathroom floor asleep. They were side by side lying on their stomachs and my friend's arm was around our son.

If the Lord gives you any insight, please let me know. God Bless!

Last edited by lola21st on Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added more)

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top