Dream of man eating own vomit

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of man eating own vomit

Post by louvig on Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:40 am

Had a dream I was in a big station like building, I had authority to ask others to do stuff. Standing on the fist floor looking down there was a man busy eating his own vomit like a dog would. I sent someone to him to tell him it was not necessary but as soom as he was alone he returned to eating his own vomit. I woke up

louvig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of man eating own vomit

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:31 am

The scripture Prov. 26:11 does come to mind, but it also made me refer to 2 Peter, 2 chapter abou the false teachers. The verses 20-21 stuck out to me about the man returning to eating his vomit. 20- And when people escape from the wickedness of the world by knowing our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and then get tangled up and enslaved by sin again, they are worse off than before. 21-It would be better if they had never known the way to righteousness than to know it and then reject the command they were given to live a holy life...on to 22-The prove the truth of this proverb, "A dog returns to its vomit. And another says, "a washed pig returns to the mud" (NLT version). Is there someone you know or that you tried to talk to or give advice to about their spiritual situation? Just a thought...pray on it.

Miranda

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:28 am

That's the same thing that I thought about lovelywomanofvirtue:
(paraphrase) "a man that knows the truth but then returns back to wicked/ungodly ways, shouldve never been saved in the first place." Anyone that is Lukewarm will be spewed out of God's mouth. He'd rather you be hot or cold for him, not inbetween! ...is this resonating for you?
pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:04 pm

AMEN MIRANDA and Desiree! Thats exactly the scripture that came to mind when i read this! Is there someone you know thats into something you feel he doesnt have to be? God gave me this scripture when i was dating someone He didnt want me to be with. I kept getting hurt and continued to go back to him and gave him chance after chance. But God compared me to a dog returning to its vomit...THAT opened my eyes a bit LOL. Not sure if you know someone in this situation...just thought i'd add my thoughts. the vomit really pertains to ANYTHING God doesnt want in your life...thats why it was thrown up in the first place...God wants it OUT. But to take it back in is detestable to God and not something He wants...this man needs prayer no matter what the situation may be. Also, it sounds like you have authority somewhere in your life and people are answering to you. Could it be at church or work? Whoever this is sounds like they are definately on a lower spiritual level than you are. He is on the first floor and you are looking down at him and helping him. blessings!
Daph
praying

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Man eating vomit dream

Post by louvig on Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:03 am

Thank you there are two persons in my friendship circle who are involving themselves with old habits and old ways. I have tried to speak to them and had a prophetic word for one of them but alas it fell onto deaf ears. Will continuo to pray for wisdom. God bless

louvig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:18 am

Just keep speaking the word and praying...you're planting the seed so eventually they will have to take notice!! God bless you too
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:44 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top