pls pray for our daughter..constantly throat clearing and coughing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pls pray for our daughter..constantly throat clearing and coughing

Post by dreams3 on Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:15 pm

i am really sick and tire of this issue. she is now on asthma / cough medication off and on year round. we have gone to see the doctors continually since last year till last month. i donot know what to do. she is constantly clearing her throat which is a beginning sight and later coughing will start( in the night terrrible). she has done allergy test...ok this was for spring when allergy is high...but throught out the year round she has been of and on with throat clearing and coughing...i have use the humidifier, vicks rob, honey ginger, onion, lemon, candy nothing has helped ....am tired to go even go to see the doctor...and be pile with different medication and bills too.

Please i need your prayers...i dont know what to do crying .

dreams3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pls pray for our daughter..constantly throat clearing and coughing

Post by Cholette on Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:04 pm

What just fell on my heart dreams3 is for you and your daughter to take communion. Get into a mindset of what Christ has done on the cross on behalf of your daughter. Jesus took on all of this for her so there is no need for her to have to go through it again.

Taking communion will cause you to remember what Jesus did and as she takes the bread and drinks from the cup, the power of Jesus Christ will flow through her body.

Father, in the name of Jesus...I lift up dreams3 daughter to you. Jesus bore her sicknesses and diseases on the cross and left them there and by HIS STRIPES she is already healed. Lord we thank you that at the cross you stripped the devil and every evil spirit of their power over her. We thank you that no weapon that is formed against her can prosper. She is whole...she is healed...and your peace reigns in her body...her lungs and her throat in JESUS NAME...AMEN!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreams3 on Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:36 pm

thanks you so much for this encouragement i will do that.

dreams3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:12 am

Amen, I agree with you in prayer, Cholette, and dreams3.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:08 pm

I'm standing in agreement as well! praying

Just a thought...I would also like to suggest that if it's possible, have your homedwelling checked for mold. The buildup of mold in the home can effect our respiratory systems and it may be that it's becoming apparent in your little one because of her size...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:55 am

Thankyou Jesus this child is YOURS , we lift her up to you and thankyou for washing her with your blood. Your blood is sooo precious..........thankyou for what you have done and for revelation knowlege to come to this family about this situation. You know exactly what is needed.......please communicate their part in this matter, to believe and trust you with her. I take authority against all frustration, worry, fear and torment in this matter and declare PEACE over the household.......peace Lord.........let your peace come to this girls body. we come against every curse over her life that may have passed down through the generations and declare the blessing of Abraham over her body, skin, airways and entire chest region and from the top of her head to the souls of her feet. Wash her body Lord, thankyou sooo much Lord Jesus for washing her body, mind and spirit with your blood and by the Word of her testimony she shall overcome the enemy! Amen......

Bless you!

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreams3 on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:25 am

Thank you all for your joint prayers and advices. i do appreciate it.

dreams3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:01 pm

Count me in! Stand on His Word! By His stripes she is healed! Amen and praise the Lord!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreams3 on Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:36 am

thanks dove...i just want you to know i saw your response to some of my prayer and dreams ..even thought i have did not reply..best regards and blessings form above. inshort right now I am just telling my little darling that you all her praying for her!

dreams3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top