Moving in the Spirit

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moving in the Spirit

Post by lola21st on Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:12 pm

I had a long dream but only remember bits and pieces of it...

I was at another family's house. It was a playdate with my son and a friend of his. His mother apparently went out on an errand so I was alone with the boys. I remember being upstairs in the house while the boys were playing downstairs and noticing that the family was in the process of painting all of the upstairs walls. What was weird was that the primer paint was painted over the walls in a way that never fully covered them. Instead there were large patches of primer covering the walls - some kind of circular, others rectangular, others like a W where the rollers just rolled....but every wall was painted on. I remember wondering why they needed to paint when the original color was such a nice sunny, warm yellow color. Then I heard the door open and I knew the boy's mom was home. I was concerned that she was going to find me upstairs in her home so I called out to her as though I was coming out of the bathroom...

In a later scene I dreamt that I was at a gathering of women - my ex husband's family - his sister and mother (we're still close) and some of their other female relatives. There was a young family there (husband, wife and baby daughter) and apparently the man was related to the family. I had this overwhelming need to talk to them about God's plan for this baby and started prophesying to the baby and telling her that she was wonderfully and fearfully made and that she was going to grow up to be a mighty woman of God and asked her if she knew that He had a wonderful plan for her life, plans to prosper her and not harm her, that He was going to give her a future and a hope, that she was the head and not the tail and that destiny was her portion and the Lord was going to do powerful things through her and more things that I don't remember. I wasn't exclaiming these words in a way that wouldn't scare her (she looked like she was 6-8 months old) but in a loving and gentle yet serious way (not high pitched adult talking to baby tone).

After that I remember being in a car and picking my mother up from a sidewalk cafe which is where this gathering took place. After she stepped into the car, I drove onto a highway...

The final thing that I remember is entering an ultra modern high rise apartment building. The lobby area was all steel, art deco style with very clean lines and the steel had this wonderfula patina that gleamed. I couldn't find the elevator bank which was right around the corner from where I was but then I saw someone else walking and followed them to the elevators. The elevators were secured, you couldn't access them unless you had a card key...and I had one! happy dance I used the key to open the elevator, stepped in and was about to select my floor when I woke up.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moving in the Spirit

Post by Delightful soul on Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:02 am

the first part of the dream I thought of 'white washed walls".........

The fact you are seeing them in the upstairs, private area of the home makes me think that God is showing you something personal about someone's life and you don't want them to know........something religious perhaps, white washed pharasaical?

The second part I feel is you actually prophesying in the spirit to someone, maybe for the future or you were actually in intercession.

The third part I believe is God showing you the way and giving you the key to something.......what I do not know.........but the point is, He has given you the Key to use.

I hope this resonates...

blessings wink

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:18 pm

Thanks for the confirmation, DS! thumbs

I definitely feel that the Lord was revealing things to me about this woman's life and I didn't want her to know that I know. I feel that the woman is kind of a perfectionist/control freak/or the type who is neer satisfied because the thing that stood out in the dream is that I wondered why she and her family were painting when the existing paint was fine and also why the primer was applied in in patches, it reminded me of a patchy relationship, some things being glossed over. I think the woman in the dream may be symbolic for someone else I know but time will tell....

I think the scene with the baby is for the future, that God was showing me what I will be doing in the future.

The final scene I think is tied to the first two. I believe the man that I followed to the elevators was Jesus, and the scene represented a promotion/elevation in the spirit with the first two scenes being areas that I will grow further in - word of knowledge and prophecy.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:06 pm

Lurdys
When I read your dream I kept thinking "favor" and "Access". In your dreams you have insight and opportunities that it seems others in the dream do not have. I wonder if God is about to open up doors for you in the area concerning prophecy/revelation to impart into specific people's lives (ex: the new couple, your son's play partner's mom, etc)? It will be interesting to see what's going to happen in the upcoming days!

p.s. This is not the first time you had a dream with your son's playdate's family. I wonder if your son's friend's family is covering something up "frontin" so to speak? It appears in the dream that you discover what's really going on and it seems strange to you but you don't want her to know that you know their secrets?

Please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:04 pm

Yep, Desi, that's what I'm thinking too - thanks for the confirmation! thumbs

This time I believe that the family is symbolic for another family but we'll see....I think I need to pray for them in the meantime....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:25 pm

Glory be to God! Prayer always helps!!! :)

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top