*Weird meat?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*Weird meat?

Post by Powerhouse on Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:39 am

Last night I dreamed that I was hosting a big dinner party, for about 55 people.

Over the past three months I had purchased eight tri-tip roasts to smoke for this event and had put them in the freezer. Each roast cost about $10.

The day before the event, I took the roasts out of the freezer to thaw. Once thawed I saw that they were weird! Some of them fell apart into tiny pieces of meat. Some were folded so that when I unfolded them they were actually very thin pieces of meat instead of the nice thick roast. One of them was turning green.

I tried to salvage what I could, but couldn't figure out how to still use them and not have to go out and buy more. I woke up before I had the solution to the problem.

Powerhouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *Weird meat?

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:56 am

This dream reminds me of my unable to get a drink out of the drinking fountain dream.

Powerhouse, do you mostly dream prophetic dreams?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Powerhouse on Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:32 pm

Mia Sherwood wrote:This dream reminds me of my unable to get a drink out of the drinking fountain dream.

Powerhouse, do you mostly dream prophetic dreams?

I used to dream prophetically, but the past several years my dreams have mostly been indicators of where I am at at the present time (frustrated, stymied, confused, trying to find hope, etc).

From my post last month:

That's exactly why I gave up journalling my dreams a couple years ago!

For about 12 years I kept a dream journal. For the first few years, I was blessed to have a Spirit-filled mentor who helped me to learn to really be able to interpret my dreams; they provided direction for my life, comfort, wisdom and were quite often literal dreams. It was amazing! Then several years ago, my dreams became muddled, conflicting, nightmarish and definitely none of them came to pass. They mostly only told me where I was in life - hurting, confused and feeling little hope. When I would have a good, hopeful dream, it didn't come to pass, even over time, and left me feeling even more discouraged. So I gave up keeping a journal.

A few months ago, I've been having more and more vivid dreams. Many of them bring me hope, so I started journaling again desiring to understand and find clear direction again for my life. That's what brought me here.

Powerhouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top