Why Do I See My Birth Date Everywhere?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why Do I See My Birth Date Everywhere?

Post by jessthebest23 on Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:53 am

The past 3 years I would say, I see my birth date everywhere. Literally. I mean, not just when I look at the clock. That happens all the time. But several times while at football games, the clock will stop at 10:23. Or the score is 10-23. I recently got a title for a vehicle from a family member and the original date on the title was 10/23. My in law recently got a raffle ticket for a prize and the number was 10 23. I keep telling myself it is just a coincidence, but it happens so much? Is God trying to tell me something? I looked throughout the whole Bible, and looked up Chapter 10 Verse 23. But nothing really sticks out to me, other than the mention of Wisdom in several scriptures? Thanks so much! =)

jessthebest23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Do I See My Birth Date Everywhere?

Post by Delightful soul on Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:23 am

maybe God is trying to say something ..........about your birthday in that like Jeremiah God knew him before he was in his mothers womb. REad chapter 1 of Jeremiah and see if God says anything to you.......

Also I would ask Jesus personally as to why He is focussing your attention on your birthdate..........

Blessings..........

what

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeeminglove on Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:05 pm

jessthebest23

I am the same way. I see 922 on the clock, on the news, on a license plate while driving. Often times it happens when I am having negative thoughts about myself and it is like God is telling me - hey, this is your birthday, i want you to see it. I LOVE YOU! :) hope that helps. :)

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:33 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top