Dreamed about Cat with no head

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreamed about Cat with no head

Post by meka1272 on Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:15 am

I dreamed that I was out fishing with some friends. I don't know any of the people I was fishing with but in the dream I did seem to know them. They were all men. I caught a big fish but as I reeled it in, I saw that it was a cat. I don't remember the color of the cat. The guys with me were all amazed and weirded out at the same time, so was I. They told me to treat it just like it was a fish so they had me cut the head off of the cat. After cutting the head off, the cat still acted normal. There was no blood or anything. It just walked around without a head acting like a normal cat would act. I just followed it everywhere it would go. I ended up no longer being at the lake where we were fishing but at a house that I don't know but in the dream it felt like a place I knew. I followed the cat around as it walked through the house because I knew it couldn't see anything without a head and all. I opened the front door to let it go outside and we were back at the lake. When I opened the door, I was immediately on a beach and instead of the cat just walking around outside, it walked back into the ocean. I didn't feel in danger when the presense of the cat was first around, but once it was gone....I felt safe and relieved.

Last edited by meka1272 on Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo's)

meka1272

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreamed about Cat with no head

Post by Delightful soul on Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:28 am

I bet you felt relieved once the cat was gone...........how strange!!!

Firstly can I ask, how do you feel about cats? Do you like them or hate them?

I believe this symbol of the headless cat that to know what it means for you, that it would be wise to ask yourself what this animal represents to you.

Let me know and I'll have another look at it..........

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by meka1272 on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:10 am

I didn't like cats at all before my mom got one. I'm now at a point where I don't hate my mother's cat or dislike it, I just kind of tolerate it. I'll show it a little bit of love here and there, but then I want it to leave me alone. lol. What was strange to me is that while it was around, I didn't feel unsafe....I felt like I needed to guide it because it couldn't see, so it needed my help. But once it was gone, I felt safe and relieved, but didn't feel unsafe or burdened while it was around.

Thanks wink

meka1272

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:23 am

i'd say there is something in your life or about to come into your life that you are fishing for (seeking) that is no ordinary fish........in fact it is something that you are ambivalent about in that you could take it or leave it......however, i believe you are meant to guide this headless situation or person to a place where it and you are at ease........when or as this happens, you will feel that sense of relief and no more concern.

If this does not resonate with you, please ignore it, but I hoped I have shed some light on this dream you have had. Blessings

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by meka1272 on Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:05 pm

No, that was perfect. I believe that everything you said was correct. That same day I had that dream, I had to let go of a good friend of mine. He and I have been friends for 3 years and over the years I've guided him through alot. Once the decision was made to let him go verbally, I felt a weight come off of my shoulders, but during the friendship I had no idea that he was a weight for me. I think I held onto him longer than I was supposed too, but now I feel I must move on. I don't feel hurt, sad or even angry....just relieved and happy that I was able to help him in the way that I did. All this happened a few hours after I posted this dream. Amazing how the Lord works.

Thank you so much for your help. Have a blessed and prosperous week wink

meka1272

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:10 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top