please interprete this dreams!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

please interprete this dreams!!!!

Post by dreams3 on Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:19 am

these are series of dreams i have seen these past weeks/months!

1. i was with a known family friend..then all of a sudden..i start feeling itching on my upper right hand and then scratched...so i pull the sleeve up look what is itching me ..i saw an unknown strange symbol drawing( i can remember). what is this? can remember the rest of the dream

2. i was praying some weeks a go...i saw a mental picture of a scropion kind of chained or wrapped around with a necklace i have. i have been pondering over this

3. yesterday, i dream of a town or village...and there was this giant...and some of the leaders of the town want to do away with the giant or use him to scare animals..but some of us i remember i was not in favour of this plan. it appears in the dream was an explaination why it became a giant...seems from child hood he had a problem with it growth hormones that let it to grow up to be a giant. i dont know why i was against this...i try to remember..some of us where friendly with the giant..so maybe out of fear, or what..i cant explain how i felt it the dream..maybe the giant will react destroutively

4. i had a mental picture of one of an uncles front teeth falling off too.

5. a friend had a mental picture of a python snake wrap round a house and trying to squeeze it. she got this when she was praying for me and family.

dreams3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: please interprete this dreams!!!!

Post by dreams3 on Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:21 pm

:anyone?: :anyone?: :anyone?: :anyone?: :anyone?:

dreams3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreams3 on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:46 am

Anyone?

dreams3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by martin from Africa on Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:54 am

hi dreams3, just a few ideas to pray about, (1) right hand has to do with strength, ask yourself where in my life is my strength been affected, it sounds like occult, symbol, if it lands then keep it, i would say a few prayers on cleansing regarding the occult, (2) Again ask the Lord to show you what to repent of, do spiritual warfare (3) cities can represent our character, this idea relates to Sodom in the bible, can you link your character with the town? (4) in my dreams teeth are for chewing the word or wisdom, ask yourself where you have lost wisdom (5) Warfare, blood of Jesus, I have been interpreting my own dreams for a 1.5 years, I try and use the symbols to find out what I need to repent of. Rather than focus on the interpretation!!! The heart of God in the matter is to long for and love Him, its a process of coming closer to God. As long as He see a humble and repentant heart, you are doing well, blessings Martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by martin from Africa on Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:37 am

did this help a little? blessings martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreams3 on Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:33 am

thanks for this interpretation...i am just baffle....i never joined any occult group..i got bornagain in my early teens. i have bn doing a series of warfare prayers....and wondering where is bondage in my life...i have bn experiencing series of ill financial situation ..pointing there is a bondage somewhere...of course i have bn to deliverances in the past..right some weeks had to start repenting again by flashing back to my personal life and family line...which i have done in the past...incase this bondage is from there. And breaking curses and convenants etc. But one thing stand..almost all my family are experincing this bondage in spite of my education, gift, seedings, serving God etc. And really i dont know where this is coming from...because we have done both personal and family delivernace. Yet after so many years...yesterday in praying i remembered that my dad jointed an occult group but got frustated that he was seeing no financial results and them threw the idol they gave him in to a pit toilet. this was far way back in my childhood... but during the family deliverance of 9 years ago it was prayed against and broken... right some 2months ago i had a fearful dream of a big phthon snake coming out of a pit with feace.....as i was praying yesterday it flash back to me as i remember what my dad threw his occult things into a toilet....i am still wandering where the probelm is coming from. As of now..since i grow up till now, no of my parents have anything to do with occult or idolatry...so where is the problem coming from? please just pray and if you have any sharing share freely. i am really tired of living this way. thanks

dreams3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by martin from Africa on Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:25 am

Hi Dream3, Be encouraged God is lifting things up, allow Him was wash you, repent as the Lord directs, don't worry if you have done it, He is the boss so we repent until there is break through and until the dreams change, expect big blessings in the months ahead, don't be frustrated with the process, its one step at a time, they entered the promise land and God gave them land at the rate of one step at a time, only the land they could hold, God can bring total deliverance but He knows we may fall back, Hang in, these things take a life time of surrender and walking in humility, blessings Martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreams3 on Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:28 am

thanks once more for these encouragements. i really do appreciate it. i am still praying and doing soul searching. God bless you really well.

dreams3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by martin from Africa on Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:49 am

thumbs

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:04 am

Sponsored content