HAPPY BIRTHDAY

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Post by DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING on Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:16 am

DREAMT IM SITTING DOWN IN A CHAIR MY NIECE STACEY COMES FROM BEHIND ME -I WISH HER HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AS I STAND UP I SEE ITS NOT HER ,DIFFERENT FACE AND STACEY IS NOT BLONDE-WEIRD I STILL KISS HER WISHING HER HAPPY BIRTHDAY-SHE GOES ,I CALL HER BACK TO SHOW HER THE NEW DINING ROOM
FURNITURE TABLE AND SIDEBOARD

DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Post by Delightful soul on Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:14 am

you are in a place seated and you are approached from behind(a place that is not direct), you take a stand so to speak and as you do you see that something or someone who you thought was familiar is not and yet you still react as though it is familiar....blonde could be purity or whatever you see blonde hair as meaning to you.........and you are wishing this person or situation well, you are celebrating something that seems to be who or what you thought it/they was/are and you 'know' they are not..........

maybe it is a surprise to you or have a think about how you felt about this person not being who you thought they were supposed to be........you are obviously feeling as though you are able and happy to show them your personal place (dining room) and things in your life.

Maybe I have looked too much into this, but I hope I have helped.......

blessings

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING on Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:17 am

THANKS DELIGHTFUL SOUL I THINK URE ON THE RIGHT TRACK -I JUST NEED TO IDENTIFY WHO THIS PERSON IS ,MUST BE SOMEBODY CLOSE-GOD BLESS AND THKS AGAIN

DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top