Running to catch a plane/bus?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Running to catch a plane/bus?

Post by bliss on Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:14 pm

Hello everyone!!! :)

I introduced myself in the introductions section as well, but I'm bliss.

Anyway, I've been having dreams alluding to real life events for quite some time. I've been a born again Christian since I was about 6 or 7, and the first dream I remember really coming to fruition was at 14. Through a dream I learned my grandfather would die soon (he died 3 days after the dream) and the church he pastored would fall to improper teaching (I later left the church in mind when I was 17 due to watered down doctrine from the new leadership). I am currently 23 years old.

I recently had a dream that I'm not totally sure of its meaning. Lately I've been having dreams with forms of transportation in them with me trying to catch it, or wishing I'd caught it.

The first was a dream where I'm watching a plane take off, and someone who is in the same job industry as me (journalism) is on the plane. As I watch it take off I wish I'm the plane with her.

In another dream I'm in what looks like a airport terminal and I'm kind of people watching and walking around.

In the dream I had last night, which I'm having trouble with, I have luggage with me and I'm running across some sort of lot (parking lot, tarmac...not sure, but it has asphalt on it like a regular lot) to get to what I thought was a place to wait for a plane. The place was at the top of a grassy hill to my left, but I can't really see the top of it. I just know there's some sort of terminal on it. When I get close enough to it to try and run up the hill, someone in front of me in the distance points in another direction (to my right, and a little further in the distance) and I realize this is where I'm supposed to be going. I'm still running and shift directions, feeling relieved I'll probably make it to this other terminal before what I think is a Greyhound-like bus comes.

The odd thing about this dream is someone from high school, who I actually haven't seen since high school is running as well. I learned through Facebook she's due to have a little girl soon (she intends to name her Mariah), and in the dream she's actually a few paces ahead of me running though very pregnant. While running I ask if she wants me to one of her bags for her and she says no. When the man points in this other direction, she runs there as well.

She and I were on the basketball team in high school, but we weren't close friends or anything. I find it weird she was in the dream because she doesn't impact my life in any way at the moment. In fact, I'm currently in Ohio (where we both are from and went to school) and she joined the military and now resides in Texas.

Hopefully I provided enough detail as possible. I don't remember what I was wearing or anything, but I honestly doubt it matters. I do know I had on my typical clothes (jeans and t-shirt, ect...) for when I travel.

Thanks in advance all! God bless,
bliss

bliss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Running to catch a plane/bus?

Post by bliss on Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:23 pm

Forgot to add, my former teammate isn't a Christian. Also, from my understanding this pregnancy is from her first heterosexual relationship in a while.

Oh the things you learn from social media, and I'm not even a regular user!

bliss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top