High School

View previous topic View next topic Go down

High School

Post by ispeaktheword on Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:29 pm

Hello Everyone,

Had this dream 10/18/08

I went to my old high school to pick up my daughter from her pre-school class. (irl my daughter is in pre-school). My high school looked completely different in the dream. The school was huge and beautiful. Very modern with the latest technology. There were many levels. All of the walls and railings were a beautiful blue (not to dark and not to light). I was pleasantly surprised at how beautiful the school was. I walked around to see if any of my old teachers were there, I didn't see any of them.

I decided to make my way down to my daughters pre-school class. I took the elevator down with some other folks. They were not to friendly. I walk into the class and spot my daughter. She looked at me but ignored me because she was so busy running around the class with her friend. as I made my way over to her teachers and the sign out book, a little boy who I did not see said, "that's difficult". I said, "what's difficult?" then I woke up.

10-21-08 IRL I went to pick up my daughter from pre-school. When I walked in she looked at me and ignored me because she was jumping on a bouncy ball around the room with her friend. I signed the sign out sheet but no one said "that's difficult". I spoke with my daughters teacher very briefly about something and she was not friendly.

Any thoughts on this dream are appreciated. Seeing that the part about my daughter was prophetic. What could my old high school looking very modern mean?

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: High School

Post by sC0rCh3d on Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:43 pm

Highschool like any School is a place of learning.

Your highschool looking MODERN could represent NEW LEARNING or LEARNING SOMETHING NEW.

sC0rCh3d

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sC0rCh3d on Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:45 pm

or a NEW WAY of learning, a NEW OUTFIT of learning, NEW METHOD.

sC0rCh3d

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:39 am

Hi Resolution,

Thank you for responding and keeping things simple. I thought it may have been that but I dismissed it. I was thinking it had to be something deeper (like something from my past) because it was my old highschool. Thanks again..

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:53 pm

Hi, I am not in anyway an interperter of dreams, however I do have a thought on your dream. Since the part about your daughter was prophetic, perhaps the part about the school being multilevels, representing that their are many children at diffrent levels of learning and for one of them school is difficult and maybe needs prayer, and therefore is crying out, and the teacher being unfriendly, maybe she dosen't care about the one who it is difficult on. Just a thought, and something to pray about. Love in Jesus, Lori Lane

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:22 am

Hi Lori,

Thank you for your thoughts on this dream. flower

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

Back to top Go down