Dream about my dad showing me a card of a tiger

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about my dad showing me a card of a tiger

Post by heart12 on Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:12 pm

I hope someone can help me with my dream, I'm very excited to share my dreams with this group! I had a duisturbing dream a few days ago and I'm still wondering what it means. I dreamt about my dad showing me a card with a picture of a tiger on it. The card was one like playing cards, and the tiger was white with black stripes? What can that mean?

Anyone>?? Please??? I don't have the best father daughter relationship one can have, we've always had different opinions in walking with the Lord

heart12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about my dad showing me a card of a tiger

Post by heart12 on Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:57 pm

Anyone have any intake on this one?? Help!

heart12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:30 pm

Here's some info I found out about white tigers:
They can only occur when both parents carry the rare gene found in white tigers; this gene has been calculated to occur in only one in every 10,000 births.

So a white tiger is quite a rarity, especially in the wild. I think also that your father pointed it out to you is significant. Perhaps your father has a rare trait he's trying to show you-- perhaps he thinks you have it too since you're his daughter? Maybe it's a little common ground you two have?
Even in a common deck of cards there are 52 cards, so the chances of your dad picking out just one are only 1/52.

I'm wondering if I should even post this reply because I'm really fishing here, but does anything I said strike a chord with you? You said your dream was disturbing. Was this because you can't understand it or did it upset you in some other way?

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by heart12 on Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:41 am

The dream was very weird because he was holding up the card from a distance with a weird look on his face that's why it was disturbing for me. There were no other playing cards around, he just had that card in his hand, it just looked like a playing card. He was maybe about 25 feet away from me. I've been praying for him alot, so I don't know what the Lord is trying to tell me here?

Our walk with the Lord is very different, I have a relationship with Him.

heart12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:04 pm

Your dad standing 25 feet away sounds like he was holding up a card for a marksman to shoot! I know legalistic people who try to get me to "shoot" that is, to enter into an argument with them, but I always refuse, not because I don't have an argument, but because I've found what they need is a heart change not a mind change--does your dad do this to you?

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top