A WARFARE DREAM?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A WARFARE DREAM?

Post by kellsy2004 on Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:43 am

hi everyone,had a terrifying dream a few days ago:The dream had an eerie atmosphere to it and it was dark and evil windyness.This lady had a child and she lived in a house,there was this music teacher who teaches kids,11 0r so kids.Right behind this lady's house is this huge block of flat and some nasty people lived there.At various part in the dream,these evil people kidnapped some of the kids,and the music teacher went about rescuing them one at a time,and the fights were so vivid and the deaths of these evil people so gruesome,it was like I was watching a horror movie,and the last scene I saw,was one of the evil people had one of the kids and I saw the music teacher killing the this evil woman-the evil woman was taunting the mother of one of the kids,she was moving seductively,piercing and cutting herself with a knife and just insulting the mother,suddenly the teacher appeared and strangled this evil lady three times,and took a knife and drove it into the back of her head.I woke up terrified,it was too graphic...what does it mean?is it some sort of warefare.The dream seemed like i was watching it happen...thanks for anything that enlightens..

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A WARFARE DREAM?

Post by Delightful soul on Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:41 am

hmmmm, I know a woman who is a music teacher who works from her home, but she does not live in front of a block of flats....... :hairraising:

anyhow, i was able to picture the dream vividly because of that.

It really depends on what is happening in your life at present. Only you will know. Having said that. If it is a warfare dream, you could be warfaring on behalf of someone who is being attacked by the thief, who comes to steal kill and destroy.

It could also be something to do with something you are feeding your spirit with if it really disturbed you. Check you heart and see if there is anything you may have watched/listened to stir up such a graphic dream. If not I would go with the first interp.

A good way to break the dream down would be too look at the symbols;

teacher: someone in authority over children

music: creative

kidnapping: Stealing someone who is not rightfully theirs.

evil people: the enemy, or an evil individual/s

murder: death of some kind, could be literal but also more likely in my opinion, spiritual.

the evil woman was significant to me in that she acted out what alot of young kids are being attacked with especially with this 'emo' thing of cutting, and seducing spirits of lust attacking the youth .

I hope I have helped.

Blessings to you and let me know how you go with this.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kellsy2004 on Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:32 am

Thanks delightful soul.God bless you for taking the time.I will keep seeking God about it.I have had dreams of a teacher a lot.I will try to connect the dots.

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:48 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top