Two encounters I have had regarding the election in the Us.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two encounters I have had regarding the election in the Us.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:07 pm

A couple of encounters that I have experienced over the last two years that lead to this election.

This morning I received a phone call from a friend who read a word that was sent out by Rory and Wendy Alec from God TV that confirmed what the Lord was revealing to me through dreams and encounters in the Lord over the last couple of years. At the time that I had received this one encounter in 2006 I understood in part of what the Lord was revealing at the time, but as time has passed it all came more into perspective. As I hung up the phone from talking with my friend, all of a sudden, the Lord began to open the floodgates of remembrance of an encounter I had under anesthesia back in July 2006, and an encounter I have had recently. I have had numerous dreams over this past year regarding this election as well.

I have heard so many teachings on how we are not to pay attention to dreams or encounters when under a drug or anesthesia. With the two encounters I have had under both anesthesia and under medication these were both so real that it was as if you were on this journey with the Lord, and in your heart you can not shake what you were shown and told by the Holy Spirit, because it was so real as if you were right there and engaged in it yourself. Every time I have experienced this it was a word of knowledge, and it was confirmed by other prophets. So, I am a firm believer that the Lord can and will speak through anything if you are willing to be open to hear and see Him.

In July 2006 I went in for an injection in my lumbar spine to help block the nerves so I could go to Africa with less pain and for the doctors to really see where the pain was coming from. As I was put under Anesthesia the Lord came to me and he took my hand and led me to the garden where the two trees stood the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. I stood there next to Jesus not knowing why he had brought me there. As I looked around the garden I saw the beautiful colors that radiated through the trees and the plants and flowers, and the smells that I took in caused me to not know how to speak or describe what I had seen and what I had drank in of this beauty that stood before me. The fruit was so ripe and rich in color that it was as if you did not want to eat it because it was so beautifully formed.

Gen 8 The Lord planted a garden eastward in Eden, and there He put the man whom He had formed. 9 And out of the ground the LORD God made every tree grow that is pleasant to the sight and good for food. The tree of life was also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Gen 15 Then the LORD God took the man and put him in the garden of Eden to tend and keep it. 16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, “Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat; 17 but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.”

I began to study the two trees that stood before me. I looked at the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and as I got closer I saw how beautifully shaped the fruit was and the colors of the fruit were rich and vibrant. The tree had a perfect shape to it. There was nothing imperfect about this tree of the knowledge of good and evil, and it was so pleasing and tempting to the natural eye.

Gen 3:1 Now the serpent was more cunning than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said to the woman, “Has God indeed said, ‘You shall not eat of every tree of the garden’?”2 And the woman said to the serpent, “We may eat the fruit of the trees of the garden; 3 but of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God has said, ‘You shall not eat it, nor shall you touch it, lest you die.’” 4 Then the serpent said to the woman, “You will not surely die. 5 For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.” 6 So when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree desirable to make one wise, she took of its fruit and ate. She also gave to her husband with her, and he ate.

As I looked over at the tree of life it did not look beautiful in appearance and its shape was not perfect. The Lord took me by the hand and walked me up closer to the tree of life and he said look a bit closer. So I looked closer and saw it was plush and beautiful and I looked down at its roots and the roots ran so deep into the ground, beyond what my eyes could see. And as I looked closer I saw the river of life flowing through the roots of the tree. Then the Lord turned to me and began to quote Isaiah 53.

Isaiah 53 1 Who has believed our report? And to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed? 2 For He shall grow up before Him as a tender plant, And as a root out of dry ground. He has no form or comeliness; and when we see Him, There is no beauty that we should desire Him. 3 He is despised and rejected by men, A Man of sorrows and acquainted with grief. And we hid, as it were, our faces from Him; He was despised, and we did not esteem Him. 4 Surely He has borne our griefs And carried our sorrows; Yet we esteemed Him stricken, Smitten by God, and afflicted.5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. 6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned, every one, to his own way; and the LORD has laid on Him the iniquity of us all. 7 He was oppressed and He was afflicted, Yet He opened not His mouth; He was led as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before its Shearer’s is silent, So He opened not His mouth. 8 He was taken from prison and from judgment, and who will declare His generation? For He was cut off from the land of the living; For the transgressions of My people He was stricken.9 And they [a] made His grave with the wicked But with the rich at His death, Because He had done no violence, Nor was any deceit in His mouth. 10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise Him; He has put Him to grief. When you make His soul an offering for sin, He shall see His seed, He shall prolong His days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in His hand. 11 He shall see the labor of His soul,[b]and be satisfied. By His knowledge my righteous Servant shall justify many, For He shall bear their iniquities. 12 Therefore I will divide Him a portion with the great, And He shall divide the spoil with the strong, Because He poured out His soul unto death, And He numbered with the transgressors, And He bore the sin of many, And made intercession for the transgressors.

Then the Lord turned to me and said, " I am the tree of life that stands before you like it is written in Isaiah". Then I heard the Lord begin to speak to me and he said there will be many leaders rise up like these trees in my garden, and in the center of these trees/leaders there will be two trees who will rise up to power, the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. My people will have a choice and many will be fooled by what looks good on the out side of the tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil and the fruit will appeal to the eye and the temptation will be overwhelming through the deception of the outward appearance of this tree of the knowledge of Good and evil. But it is up to my people not to be deceived and tempted by the tree of Good and Evil and to stay close to me and to look closer at the tree of life. It may not look appealing to the natural eye and its form may not be well shaped, but if you look deep into its roots you will see they run deep into me as my rivers of life run through it. Once you bite into the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil in which you chose it will lead to death, but if you bite into the tree of life it will lead to Blessing and prosperity and life. All of a sudden I woke up out of the anesthesia. I told the guy who gave me anesthesia that I saw Jesus and that he took me to the garden where the two trees were. The guy looked at me and was like... sure he did. I was like.. oh I bet he has heard a lot of crazy stories of people under anesthesia. LOL

When I came out of this encounter under the anesthesia I was not exactly sure why the Lord was speaking this to me but wrote it out and put it aside for a latter time.

Last Tuesday I went in for back surgery I was having a hard time having to go through another surgery, but was trusting the Lord for the out come. When I was released on Thursday my friend and her husband took me home with them knowing I needed care before I went home to be on my own. The first night I was there I began to drift off. Only I was not asleep or awake.. I was in that in between state and in that place Jesus came once again and took me by the hand. My journey began once again in the Lord that night and it went on all night long.

He took me all the way back to the book of Geneses again, and this time I was there in my physical body and I began to watch Josephs story unfold in front of me. I saw Joseph’s brothers tease him and saw when they threw him into the pit and was sold into slavery. I saw where he was blamed for what he did not do and was thrown into prison. Everything was in such a rich color too. As Joseph was in prison the Lord formed him and built his character through those dark times, and how Joseph was over looked many times and still remained in prison. The Lord took me completely through Joseph’s life and journey in the Lord. I got to see first hand how his life unfolded. I wondered in my mind why did Jesus bring me here and why is he showing me Joseph’s life up close and personal as if it is happening right now and right here. Jesus heard my thoughts and he began to answer them. He said,” John McCain is my Joseph.” I was taken back by his quick response to my thoughts. Jesus began to speak to me that the life of McCain through his childhood all the way through his time, as a prisoner of war and his time in government was the time he was being shaped and formed and prepared, just as Joseph was being prepared and formed and shaped to be second in command over Egypt. John McCain, like Joseph, is prepared to lead this country through our economy crises just as Joseph had the knowledge to help and prepare for the famine. The Lord took me into the life of Joseph to describe the life of John McCain.

Over the last several days the Lord has brought these two encounters together to bring forth a revelation of his heart and to bring me into a deeper understanding. This may ruffle peoples feathers. It is not my desire to ruffle any ones feathers, but it is my heart to be faithful to my father and accountable to my Father in delivering what he is speaking to me and many others about what is taking place in this election.

Two years the Lord was speaking to me about an election to come and at the time I was not sure what he was trying to say. The two trees are the ones we see before us in this election. The Lords desire is for us his people to look beyond the fruit that looks tempting and perfect on the out side, and to look to him who is the tree of life on the inside and to see through his eyes what brings life to this nation. In the garden, Eve was easily deceived by the outward appearance and it was an open door for the enemy to come in and use lies and temptation to sway her to enter into sin. Jesus said in Mathew even his elect will be deceived. Matthew 24:24 KJV For there shall arise false Christ’s, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; in so much that, if it were possible, they shall deceive even my very elect. The Lord took me into Joseph’s life to show me McCain’s life and preparation for the call placed before John McCain, he is not pleasant to the eye nor is he perfect. McCain is not popular in the eyes of the people just as Jesus was not popular but he carries with him the tree of life. He is the Joseph that is rising up in our nation.

I am not telling you who to vote for but I am sharing with you my experiences and encounters with the Lord and asking you to look closer at the two who stands before you that will soon take the highest seat in office. I am asking you to ask Jesus to take you by the hand and show you the one who’s roots run deep into him that will bring life and not death to our nation. Ask the Holy Spirit to open your eyes to his truth, and that he will reveal his heart to you through a dream or an encounter or even just a soft whisper.

Here is the Website for Wendy and Rory’s prophesy of The Eye of the storm.

The Website to Kim Clements prophesies as well..

Jeanie Griggs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two encounters I have had regarding the election in the Us.

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:41 am

Daph\\'s Dreams

lol, i will send you a pm about this asap.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top