Posting for becci4u

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Posting for becci4u

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:44 pm

Hi all,

This is a dream by a new member Becci4u. Please take a look and give her your feedback. Thanks in advance.

"I dreamed my I was with my sister and she was repeatedly trying to kill herself. I spent the entire day trying to stop her. Note, my sister died a little over a year ago, before she died, she was losing her mind, telling everyone Satan was going to kill her, saying her goodbyes and calling loved ones. When she died, she died in her sleep, just stopped breathing. There was no sign of suicide or foul play, no answers whatsoever. Can someone please let me know what this means? Thank you and have a great day!."

God bless all and thanks,

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Posting for becci4u

Post by Delightful soul on Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:03 am

i just want to say how sorry I am for your loss.

Could this dream be you trying to 'figure' it all out as to why she died?

You really want to have answers and I believe God will show you the reasons if you rest in Him.........i really believe this dream is you worrying and sorting out your grief over this.....

and grief takes time.........

I hope you have peaceful dreams and that the Lord would give you peace and life more abundant in your entire family.

God bless, i hope this resonates, if not , please ignore.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top