A New Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A New Dream

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:48 am

Good morning fellow dreamers.

I had a dream I was at a mall or similar to that (big like a mall but no shops). I saw my sister Rhonda there. I was surprised to see her because she lives in another state and we don't see each other often. We were going to have lunch and I remember thinking how bueatiful she looked. Roni is not one for frills and fancy hair but she was all dolled up and looking pretty spiffy. Anyway, I was in the military and people were being sought out by there cell phones. There were being spyed on and then arrested. I was confronted by a higher authority than myself in the cafeteria of this place (mall I think) and saluted the person but they took it as sarcasm and told me to get my but over in another area. Then my exhusband showed up and he was ex-military and now a police officer and said to the General talking to me, "you don't remember me do you?" The General said "no" and then they talked to my ex. He said "just put that responsibility on me". I was excused and then I was leaving and going up this staircase. There were many people on the stairs leaving this place. Then my girlfriend called and asked how things were going. I was afraid that it was people spying on me again so I kept the call rather brief. I was outside now and we were in buses or some type of futuristic type public transpertation. End of dream.

Any and all help is appreciated.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Dream

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:26 pm

Connie,

I hope this doesn't sound like a cop out but I believe this is a prophetic dream about things in the future that are again not related to you. I bet the main elements of this are something you see in the news on a documentary or even a movie in the future.

Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:12 pm

Thanks Mia,

I hope you are right. God bless!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:22 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top