FRIEND KILLED ON CRANE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FRIEND KILLED ON CRANE

Post by DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING on Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:31 pm

DREAMT THAT AN OLD FRIEND WHOM I HAVE LOST CLOSE CONTACT WITH ,PETE,WAS WORKING ON A LARGE HIGH STEEL CRANE MASSIVE STEEL ARMS-THE WIND WAS BLOWING AND IT COLLAPSED -I SAW HIM ON A STRETCHER ,HE WASNT MOVING I SAW HIS FACE AND HE HAD PASSED ON.2ND PART MY BROTHER
PETER WAS THROWN OFF A CRANE ,LANDED 800 METERS AWAY GOT UP BUT WAS OK-IN MY DREAMS MY BROTHER PETER REPRESENTS CHRIST,NEARLY ALL THE TIME.

DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FRIEND KILLED ON CRANE

Post by Deborah on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:22 pm

This verse came to mind when I read your post:

Isaiah 6:1 "In the year that King Uzziah DIED, I saw the Lord sitting on a throne, HIGH AND LIFTED UP, and the train of His robe filled the temple."

I don't know just how this all fits in, but long ago I had a little revelation about this verse. It's about how we go through seasons in our lives. Sometimes something has to die in order for something new to come alive. I knew a woman once who had a mother who was very discouraging. When her mother died, the woman felt like a big weight had been taken off her and she could, for the first time in her life, have hope. Sad story and like I said I don't know how revelant.... hope this helps.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING on Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:49 pm

THANKS DEBORAH EVERY TIME I READ THIS VERSE CAN FEEL THE HOLY SPIRIT-ITS THE RIGHT VERSE -WE USED TO PRAY AND WORSHIP
AT WORK-IT STOPPED BUT HAS STARTED AGAIN-I USED TO GO TO A LARGE CHURCH THEN A SMALL ONE OPPOSITE OUR TOWNHOUSE THEN I WATCHED TBN ,NOW MY SISTER, MOM AND I ATTEND A CHURCH OVERLOOKING MY DAUGHTERS OLD SCHOOL-THE CHURCH IS HIGH UP IN THE KOPPIES(SMALL MOUNTAINS)-HAD A DREAM LAST NIGHT WAS WAITING TO CATCH A AEROPLANE -IT WAS HOURS BEFORE THE AEROPLANE WAS SCHEDULED TO LEAVE BUT I WAS WAITING AT THE AEOPLANE AT THE AIRPORT-A YOUNGSTER ASKED ME TO TAKE HIS CASE WITH ME BUT I WAS SUSPICIOUS-IRL WE ARE SERIOUSLY THINKING OF JOINING THIS CHURCH ON THE HILLSIDE

DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:43 am

This may be a call to interceed on behalf of your friend.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:46 am

Do you think your friend Pete is saved? Does he have a problem with pride?

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top