Sleep Paralysis

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sleep Paralysis

Post by Dreamert00 on Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:17 pm

When I am real tired I experience sleep paralysis, I can't move, talk, etc. I can manage to make a sound and wait for my husband to wake me. I often see a figure too, as if someone walked in. Sometimes I know it's an evil presence, other times I think its my family just looking at me in distress. When I try to move, my heart beat real fast and I feel like I'm about to die. I read and heard from a preacher that it is a Spirit that is upset with my ancestors conversion to God. I even saw something online about the demons use ropes to put us in bondage while sleep, and they have diffferent levels of hell that they come to you. When I say Jesus I can come out, but lately it gets worst when I say Jesus. Is this really demonic or just sleep paralysis?

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sleep Paralysis

Post by mjtorrence on Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:23 pm

wow

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:55 pm

Hi Dreamer...

Mia has a post here that speaks about this. Read it prayerfully and hopefully it will answer some of your questions.

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/common-dream-themes-f36/common-themes-demons-t8469.htm

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:58 am

Thanks Cholette. I can remember getting this in High School, my mom started getting it when she was in elementary, she believe her Grandmother was in Witchcraft. My theory is that the Demons still believe that they have a legal right to our Blood line. But they are trespassing...

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:07 am

Yes, they trespass on those who don't know their authority. They are cowards and use this tactic when we are the most vulnerable...in our sleep.

Rest assure, they can't harm you...continue to pray. I haven't had this in years. This is an area I pray over a lot and I speak over my son and family members as well.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:46 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top