Fire at school

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fire at school

Post by Dreamert00 on Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:00 pm

Dream that I was at my son's school and the class caught a fire, don't know how it started. Everybody got out. When I went back into the class my son (autistic IRL) was sitting at the table with his teacher, dad (ex husband), and a lady ( maybe mediator). The lady handed me a paper to sign, I was going to sign until I seen "momma, momma, momma". The paper was for me to be silent about what my son seen about the fire. I felt as if they questioned my son about the fire and all he said was momma (3xs); don't know if he meant I did it. I refused to sign. The lady asked me do I enroll my children in school and I said yes, except this year. His dad jumped in and said he enrolled them, it started a fuss because he thought I was not being honest. He touched my arm to say calm down, but I did not want him to touch me. He then held me and I began to cry and said that I was tired, and I kept saying it until I woke up.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fire at school

Post by Deborah on Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:33 pm

When I read your post I thought of James 3:6 "And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity. The tongue is so set among our members that it defiles the whole body, and sets on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire by hell."

I wonder if your son irl is being talked to unkindly? Or maybe someone else in his class isn't being treated right and it's affecting your son? This could be some sort of warning that something is going on at school and your son just can't articulate it. Moms have a way of sensing things with their children when the dads just don't have a clue, like your ex in this dream. These are just my thoughts....

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:10 am

Anyone else?

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down