Possible Manifestation: Dysfunctional family camp

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible Manifestation: Dysfunctional family camp

Post by Paul RT on Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:00 am

I was invited to a camp for relatives and extended relatives. I was introduced to extended family members that I hadn't met before.There were opportunities for various members of the family to put on skits or role plays and have dinners together. Most of the people involved were pretty dysfunctional, with one mature aged person describing another younger person as a cretin because the younger member had some kind of disability. I went over the the person who made this critical comment and challenged them openly about making their statement. I was then spoken to by another family member, in that I had made this challenge inappropriately. In the background there were swarms of bees and other biting insects, and we had an earthquake, but I felt unafraid and stood in the middle of an open theatre with taller rooms or walls surrounding the open space.

Last edited by Paul RT on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:42 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : possible manifestation)

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Possible manifestation: Dysfunctional Family Camp

Post by Paul RT on Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:25 pm

This dream most likely speaks about the conflicts I am seeing both in my workplace and church life. In both environments there are poor relationships and criticism of one another, and I believe that God wants me to challenge inappropriate behaviour, even though others will question my interpretations or statements.
The swarms of insects and earthquake most likely represent gossip, sin and these conflicts.
The test for me is to remain mature and allow God to heal these relationships, and not to think that I can

Last edited by Paul RT on Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : possible manifestation)

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top