Dream of rocks being thrown

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of rocks being thrown

Post by wanda jeanne on Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:16 pm

Good day,
My name is Wanda Jeanne. I divinely encountered your site this morning in search of a biblical interpretation of my dream. Friday night, I had a dream about rocks being thrown at me and my mother. We were outside of a big house with a big front porch (apparently our house in the dream). Our neighbor, across the street, was throwing big rocks (the size of a fist and bigger) at us. However, none of the rocks actually hit us, nor the house. It's almost like they disintegrated after they passed us. I also tried to call 911, but no one answered.

The second part to the dream involved me being in a room of the house. I was saying to people in the room that I needed to close the door, because my room was not a pass through (something like a hallway). A high school boyfriend (20 years ago) was in the room across from mine, neatly organizing his room. After returning my attention to my room, I began looking at some shoes underneath the chest of drawers. Some had glitter on them, however I never took any out to wear. I just recall looking at them a couple of times.

I would appreciate any insight you may have on this dream. Many thanks and God bless and keep you!

wanda jeanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of rocks being thrown

Post by dreamster on Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:25 pm

w/j ive hadda drm wer rocks wer bein throwen by many ppl as i left a place representing egypt,, but i was protected by a door lintal,, my thort on ur ''rocks'' is ,,kood they be be negative werds bein spoken about u an ur mom,, ,,but ther effects r bein neutralised,, flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:13 am

wanda jeanne wrote:Good day,I'LL JUST USE CAPITALS SO YOU KNOW IT'S ME D/S....HI
My name is Wanda Jeanne. I divinely encountered your site this morning in search of a biblical interpretation of my dream. Friday night, I had a dream about rocks being thrown at me and my mother ATTACK ON YOU AND FAMILY?. We were outside of a big house with a big front porch (apparently our house in the dream)YOURSELF AND THE FACT YOU HAVE A BIG PORCH YOU ARE EASILY EXPOSED TO ATTACK. Our neighbor, across the street, was throwing big rocks (the size of a fist and bigger) at us. NEIGHBOURING ATTACK, CLOSE BY TO YOU IN YOUR LIFE....However, none of the rocks actually hit us, nor the house. GOD'S PROTECTION It's almost like they disintegrated after they passed us. I also tried to call 911, but no one answered.GOD IS TAKING CARE OF IT, NO NEED FOR THE EARTHLY AUTHORITIES....THEY WON'T HELP

The second part to the dream involved me being in a room of the house.AN AREA OF YOUR LIFE I was saying to people in the room that I needed to close the door,MORE BOUNDARIES IN YOUR LIFE ARE NEEDED because my room was not a pass through (something like a hallway)YOU ARE FEELING TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF IN SOME WAY. A high school boyfriend (20 years ago) was in the room across from mine, neatly organizing his room. AREAS OF YOUR PAST ARE BEING DEALT WITH After returning my attention to my roomYOU ARE LOOKING AT PAST STUFF THAT IS BEING DEALT WITH BUT GOD IS DRAWING YOUR ATTENTION TO YOUR LIFE AND THE BLESSINGS IN IT, I began looking at some shoes underneath the chest of drawers.SHOES ARE PEACE Some had glitter on them,EXTRA BLESSING IS THE GLITTER however I never took any out to wear. I just recall looking at them a couple of times.GOD IS CALLING YOU TO WEAR YOUR SHOES OF PEACE RATHER THAN JUST LOOK AT THEM.......PEACE IS NOT SOMETHING WE OBSERVE IN OUR LIVES IT IS SOMETHING WE "PUT ON"

I would appreciate any insight you may have on this dream. Many thanks and God bless and keep you!

BLESSINGS WANDA JEANNE!

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wanda jeanne on Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:33 am

Good day Delightful Soul! I am so grateful for your insight. Indeed, I will put on peace this day and rest in God's sovereignty! Blessings of exceeding abundance to you, always!

wanda jeanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:15 pm

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:55 am

You are welcome Wanda Jeanne! awww Drmstr I totally agree with your interp too I'm sure WJ just forgot huggins

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wanda jeanne on Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:20 am

Peace Delightful Soul and Dreamster, should I have said Thanks instead of I'm grateful? I'm a lil confused? Either way, I definitely don't want y'all to think that I am not saying Thank you for the insight. I am absolutely saying Thank you and more so, I thank God for using you to share with me. It is indeed a blessing! May the light of His countenance continue to shine upon you, always!

wanda jeanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:23 pm

awww thankyou WJ blessings to you too huggins

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down