Military plane crash

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Military plane crash

Post by GateBeautiful on Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:01 am

I really could use some help with the dream. In the dream I was calm but when I woke up and wrote it down it scared me.

I am in my bedroom although it was not a familiar place to me. It is on the ground floor. I hear a noise and I look thru my pocketbook and find a blackberry holder and it was beeping like the battery was dying. I must have forgotten to send it back to the company I had done a project for once the project was over. I had already returned the blackberry but must have forgotten to include the holder. I was going to call Dana, the man I reported to when I did the project and see if he wants me to return it. Seems like I knew the battery would die in 30 days on the holder since the blackberry was not in it.

Now there is a window that went from the floor to ceiling in front of me. The window seems to have a view of a military base runway where the planes take off and land. Like the window view was from one end of the runway. I see some men working like you would at an airport. Nothing really going on then all the sudden I see the back end of a grey plane overhead starting to land on the runway. It was a small plane not a jet or anything. The plane was landing on the opposite end of the runway. It was landing where planes normally take off. It was flying so low I thought it might hit the top of the roof where I was. There was not enough room on the runway for it to land I guess. It crashes and I see the plane pieces and a man on the runway. Do not know if the man was dead or not. As I am seeing this happen in front of me out the window live I am also watching this live on TV. I thought the news would not show the damage live since they normally break away if you see carnage IRL. I see another plane shortly after the crash coming in for a landing from the same direction as the 1st did. I did not see the 2nd plane crash. I do not know if it crashed as the 1st one did. I did not see the 1st plane crash 2xís just to be clear since I know that means it is confirmed usually. That did not happen. They were 2 separate planes.

I did not want to see the damage so I turn away from the scene. (IRL I never look at car accidents if I see one because I donít want that image in my mind) This was why I turned away.

I am now on the floor beside the bed on the opposite side of the window. I was no longer looking at the accident but the TV was still on. My bed had very expensive bedding on it with lots of pillows and comforters. Very cozy like you see in a model home or an upscale bedding shop. I mention that because in my dream I noticed that. I go to call my mother to let her know I was ok since I knew she was watching the news. As I am doing that my cat Caty slides off the bedding and I catch her so she doesnít hit the floor. When I called my mother the call connected but I did not hear her answer.

GateBeautiful

GateBeautiful

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Military plane crash

Post by GateBeautiful on Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:57 pm

Bump. . .hoping someone might have some insight into my dream.

Blessings

GateBeautiful

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top