Dream - about the election?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream - about the election?

Post by Ace on Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:33 pm

A few weeks ago, the Lord gave me a dream. I think it might be for the election. I present it using simple terms:
There was an "icky man" going around sticking everybody's forefingers in a darkish powdery substance. At some point he also told us to keep all our lights off. It was VERY dark outside - pitch black. I was in a house like a large wooden shack with quite a few people in it. We were not obeying the "icky man". We had flashlights and candles and were shining them around.
Leviathan came. I saw him from behind - he emerged from a crowd of crocodiles. He was HUGE. He entered this house and suddenly we had swords. He started to speak to us and after a few seconds, we used the swords on his jaw and his tongue. We were hesitant and ineffective at first and then our blows got stronger and stronger. He stopped talking. (Thankfully at this point the Lord made him look like a cartoon shark head.) At this point, I was taken to a birds-eye view behind enemy lines. There were millions of crocodiles waiting/depending on success of Leviathan.
I read Psalm 3 and 10 and felt a check in my spirit. I also read about Leviathan in Job - only the Lord can deal with him. I have no idea what this dream means, but I gathered that we need to pray scripture into the election.

Ace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream - about the election?

Post by butterfly on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:23 pm

Last edited by butterfly on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:49 pm

Butterfly, I say amenie!!!!thumbs

It is funny you say you are not an interpreter but yet you answer with the spirit of the Lord and I am always blown away going she says she is not an interpreter! But your right you are not but the spirit in you is. You go girl! tornado

Anyway I just released a prophetic word in regards to this election on the corporate words site and prophecy site on this message board. If you get a chance please check it out.

Blessings and hugs
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:01 pm

Last edited by butterfly on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:09 pm

If you pray about it and seek the Fathers heart if this indeed has to do with this election who is the one who is making the promises look good?

Something to ponder.

Hugs
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:30 pm

I am not meaning to challenge you, but to gain understanding: Why do you think dream this has to do with the election?

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:35 pm

Butterfly,

I come into full agreement with your prayer. God bless and keep on keeping on against the enemy.

Love in Christ,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:33 am

Last edited by butterfly on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:55 pm

You all raise some good questions and ideas to ponder. At first I thought it had to do with the fall festival our church was planning on having. I am not involved in it at all, but when I woke up, that was the first event I could relate it to. I prayed the Word of God into that event. Then, the next day, there was something in the election information that God impressed on me the dream at the same time. This is why I think it has to do with the election. Thank you so much for your wisdom. I have been praying God's Magnificent Word into this election and have been encouraging others to do the same. I have spoken to 3 people who have given up on voting because of what the media was saying. It renewed my praying fervor. Please do the same. Jesus is the only one who can tame Leviathan according to the book of Job. Blessings to you all! Ace

Ace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:02 pm

Thanks Ace - that is excatly what I wanted to know. Was the revelation about what the dream pertained to you actually given to you in the dream, sometime after or just the nearest thing you can figure out. I feel that you answered that! Thanks again! Keep praying!
I was giving flu shots today and an older man (80's) wanted to tell me all about why he is voting for Obama. Then, he pressed me about my voting until he asked point blank, "Who are you voting for?" I told him NOT Obama. He gave me a hard time and tried again to sell his candidate. I thought old people lived by the polite rule, "Don't talk about religion, sex or politics in public." By the time he was finally done, I was considering looking for the dullest needle in the stack! LOL!

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:38 pm

i have a lot of scripture to add to this discussion. Do you recall Rahab? Rahab was another name for Levithian. here are some scriptures i found.

Job 26:12 "By his power he churned up the sea;
by his wisdom he cut Rahab to pieces. By his breath the skies became fair; his hand pierced the gliding serpent."

Isaiah 51:9 "Awake, awake! Clothe yourself with strength,
O arm of the LORD;
awake, as in days gone by,
as in generations of old.
Was it not you who cut Rahab to pieces,
who pierced that monster through?"

here's some about leviathan:
Psalm 74:13 "It was you who split open the sea by your power;
you broke the heads of the monster in the waters. It was you who crushed the heads of Leviathan and gave him as food to the creatures of the desert."

Isaiah 27:1 In that day,
the LORD will punish with his sword,
his fierce, great and powerful sword,
Leviathan the gliding serpent,
Leviathan the coiling serpent;
he will slay the monster of the sea.

all of Isaiah 27 is really good....and very interesting! Sorry i have no interpretation but i just felt led to share these scriptures.

blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:16 pm

OH and the powdery stuff sounds like fingerprinting or whatever. you know how they ue your finger prints for identity now? Sounds like whoever this person is may really invade on our identity or something of the like...

I feel like the lights represent the light of Christ within us...um yeah this guy sounds like the antichrist...

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top