Jumping over (whole) "Fish" bones

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jumping over (whole) "Fish" bones

Post by spitter on Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:30 pm

Walking down the street with various strip stores- mostly Chinese/Asian stores; I had previously walked past them, but was walking past them again because I was looking for a particular store. I was approached by a woman who asked for directions to the Chinese buffet restaurant. I pointed her in the direction of the restaurant (behind me)- she headed towards that direction. A gentleman, who was standing next to me said to me, “ there isn’t a restaurant down the road”. I could recall from memory that I had passed it on my way up. Keep in mind that there were several other restaurants where I was currently standing. But his woman was looking for something specific. I walked away and saw a nicely well groomed, well dressed African American gentleman He was wearing a black suit. He stood in one place. He appeared happy. A young teenage boy (14-15 yrs old) came to him and said, “they’re asking for mom huh?” the man said “yes”. He appeared to have been a speaker and was previously speaking to a group. I sensed that he wasn’t a good speaker because they were asking for his wife. He didn’t seem bothered by it at all. As I was walking away, he said something to me (unable to remember what was said).

The scene changed, I was now walking down a sidewalk on a familiar street in Chicago (Ridge Ave) going towards Evanston, IL. Yet it seemed as if I was in Jamaica (I recently traveled to Jamaica this Summer). I said to my husband who was walking next to me, “we’re walking on Jamaica streets” (I guess I was somewhat happy/amazed about it). We crossed the streets and I noticed a little boy was following behind me. He was somewhere between the age of 2-4 yrs old. My husband walked ahead of me, I followed him, and the child followed me. As I walked, I began to jump over small whole fish bones (they were laying all over the sidewalk- I did not see my husband jumping over any of them). The little boy was trying to touch me or catch up with me, so I kept jumping over the bones so he wouldn’t catch up with me. I wasn’t afraid. it was almost like the little boy was playfully chasing me. I jumped my way on top of a table where a pole was in the middle of it. The boy was on the table with me. As I stood holding the pole, I began to walk around the table as if I was going somewhere (away from the boy). The boy followed my every move. Then, I saw my six month old grandson strapped down in his carrier on top of the table. I began to walk carefully and slowly towards him. His car seat shifted. As I got closer to him is carrier fell to the ground. I watched it fall and couldn’t do anything about it. If I reached out to try and save him, I could potentially fall and so could the boy. I yelled out for my husband to come and help. As my grandson fell, his carrier hit the ground, and his head went backwards and almost hit the ground. I was glad it didn’t hit the ground. Then his head went forward and over the carrier. I thought for sure his neck was broken, but my grandson used both his hands to hold on to his neck. I woke up.
I pray that God will preserve my grandson and his family from any future car accidents.

I’m wondering whether jumping over the fish bones represents the end of “lack”/ or not having enough resources. Any insights?

You assistance is very much appreciated.
Sheryl

spitter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top