Fear of ladder?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fear of ladder?

Post by spitter on Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:56 am

Started out walking with some people on the street going somewhere. It seemed like we were visiting a place or town because we were trying to get back to where we had come from. My dtr. may have been there(not sure who the person was). I had to return to a building. Once in the building, I found myself on top of a ladder..as the ladder was leaning against the stair rail w/ some other things to support it. Once at the top, I realized that I was trying to get down, but noticed the ladder was not sturdy enough nor alligned properly on the ground to support my weight in coming down. I said something to the person at the bottom (it appeared to be an old friend of mine). She became annoyed at me after a while because I repeatedly asked her to fix the ladder. She kept complaining, but fixed it one last time still being upset. I attempted to come down but noticed there was a cell phone that was connected to a power cord/source right next to me (the cord reached the top of the ladder- it was plugged in from below). When I attempted to come down the phone moved simultaneously with me and would fall unless I held it. I stopped in my tracks a couple of times to prevent the phone from falling. It was not my phone. After Makila said some mean words to me, I felt really bad (sad) and decided to come even if the ladder wasn’t able to support me. In an effort to come down, I then decided to unplug the cell phone to prevent it from falling, and began to make my way down the ladder. As I took the first step down, I noticed the ladder fell in place and was evenly balanced on the ground and supported my weight perfectly. I was now down! I must have been in the building for a long while because after I went out side it was now darker than it had been before(I went in during the clear evening), and came out with very little daylight left. I began to hurry near running as I tried to get to the train station back to Chicago, before It got darker.

The dream gets rpretty long, so to make a longer story shorter, I ended up trusting a man who had two women with him entering into a building and had the name of a "church on it". He turned out to be abusive to one of the women, and began to chase me when I realized the type of person he was. I ran to a family who lived in Jamaica (my hometown), whose son pretty much saved me. I talked with this woman who began to tell me about her church. I was very interested in visiting.

I'll stop there. I get the sence that I may have a fear of lauching out of my comfort zone because it's not comfortable for me. But my question is whether it's ministry or my personal life????? Any insight!

In Christ alone,
Sheryl

spitter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fear of ladder?

Post by Delightful soul on Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:44 am

I would hazard a guess that it is ministry........although only you will know.........the whole ladder thing, is you stepping down........but as you do, the communication tool (phone) you are holding onto.....are you stepping down from something in ministry whereby you feel something is not yours to hold (phone)? As you turn off the communication piece, you take the first steps to 'stepping down' and it is not as scary as you thought it would be.......you decide to get out before things get darker (Chicago)..........

I don't know whether you are running to safety as opposed to running from comfort zone.....as you are running to your hometown away from an abusive man whom you caught out so to speak......the family's son saved you.so this is running to a good place.....wouldn't you think?

This seems to be a warning dream my friend, but only you know......please let me know if this resonates or not......

Blessings flower

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spitter on Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:07 am

Thank you so much for you spiritual insight. I really don't understand the phone piece. Maybe the phone thing "is" stepping out of my confort zone (like you said) to communicate with others as the Lord leads (whether good/bad) and no longer hold it in for fear of who the person is. This has caused me great frustration and a spirit of wanting to quit! Wow! Did i just say that (maybe God is teaching me how to interpret dreams aferall?). Does that resignate with you? As it relates to ministry, I know the Lord has called me to a specific purpose in my life, but it's challenging for me at times, and I do feel like stepping down from my post at times. I know that I cannot walk away from my purpose/calling, nor can I hide from it (God has proved that to me time and time again), but the place in which I am currently placed, is sometimes spiritually draining for me. I continue to pray and have seen results, and will continue to do so. Please pray for my strength to endure and to receive spiritual boldness to operate in His gifts.

I've had a few other dreams that I've posted, maybe those are also linked to this one. If you or anyone else have the time, I woud appreciate your spiritual input.
I will refer back to this email to share if and when God has given me new revelation.

I really appreciate this ministry. Be blessed!

In Christ alone
Sheryl

spitter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:17 pm

Wow i believe it needs to resonate with you and the fact you are interpeting it for yourself is GOOD, only you really know whether interps are resonating with you and the fact you got what you got here makes alot of sense!

Bless you.........

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spitter on Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:39 pm

Thank you for your time, spiritual insight and encouragement. I pray God continues to bless you all.

In Christ alone.
Sheryl

spitter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top