REPOST: Police and fireman instructing me...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REPOST: Police and fireman instructing me...

Post by MaddCB on Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:05 am

REPOST DREAM:
I had a dream where this automobile salvager wanted to buy my junk car for $300 and give me a brand new car absolutly free. No strings attached. To make it offical two deputies and a fireman presented me with muscle car it was 2010 doge charger and the color was a like deep burguney red. I was shocked I couldn't really believe it. that someone wanted to just give me a brand new car for my wrecked rebuilt twice car. All I remember is admiring the new car and in disbelif that someone would just giving me a car. The odd thing was the sheriff deputies and the fire man showing me all the spects and how this works. How they use the speed of the car to in chasing the bad guys or getting to emerency as quickly as possible. I wake up before I can give my answer because even in my dream the whole thing was weird.

Reality: in real life I struggled to buy my own car, my first, and then just like that I got into a car accident(no one was hurt). My car was so old that the slightest impact would cause major damage. So my accident only affected my front--tore my front bumper clean off and smashed my headlights. So before the accident I had troubles with the car, espeacially with repairs. i was just so happy to have car to get me where I needed to with out relying on other people. I had a sense of freedom with my car. I remember when i was looking for a car I went to a dealership and they had the Dodge Charger on display. It looked so powerful to me. Clearly I felt if anyone drove one they HAD to know exactly how to handle it. You can't be timid behind that wheel or overconfident. I see state troopers and police drive those cars alot these days.
Dreaming about automoblie can mean something about your life or maybe an new ministry. The car in my dream was a dodge charger(they have a symobol of a ram) my old car was 1995 nissan maxima( japanese car manufacturer)
My old a car had a dark greenish brown color. It looked like as my dad called it a "turd" color. In my dream my old wreck car is parked and the new car is parked(waiting for me). The new car was a deep burnary red color. Red has so many meanings depending on the context. Red+Ram+muscle car+autosalvage guy+police+fireman+old wrecked car=?? .

MaddCB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top