Destroying & disposing of the body

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Destroying & disposing of the body

Post by Powerhouse on Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:57 am

Quite graphic - not for the faint of heart!

This dream woke me before dawn this morning. Strangely, I have much peace and some idea of what it means! But, would like your input.

I had to destroy and dispose of a dead body of a woman. (I don't know how she died, who killed her, but somehow it was up to me to do this horrible job.)

In the dream, in my house was a large wall-to-wall built-in bookcase and armoire. It also contained one of those Murphy beds (that pull-out from and fold back into the wall). I changed the mattress into a bed of nails and put the body on it. Then I lifted the bed back into the wall numerous times which basically ripped the body into tiny pieces. :hairraising: Afterward, I bagged up all the pieces and put them in a big black bag and put it into a near-by river.

When I came back home, I started the clean-up process. But everytime I thought I had it clean, I'd find a gooey glob of bloody flesh or a smear of blood. Remnants seemed to remain.

The TV news reported a woman had been killed and police were searching for her killer. One of my neighbors - a male - kept coming over snooping. He said he knew in his gut that I was involved. When he found a spot of goo, I told him "one of the dog's must've vomited".

In short, the police came and cleared me.

Powerhouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Destroying & disposing of the body

Post by Virtuous on Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:44 am

This just reminded me of a dream I had about a dead body a few weeks ago. It was weird. I wonder what dreaming about dead bodies mean? scratching chin

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Powerhouse on Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:32 am

This scripture is what came to mind when I prayed about this dream:

O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death? Romans 7:24

Powerhouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top