same dream (2nd prt contd)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

same dream (2nd prt contd)

Post by faithandlight on Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:55 am

The witch wasn't a witch or harmful at all!
Then the scene changed and I couldn't see anyone but I was in this dark kind of halllway, and heard voices tellling me to go through it and that nothing would happen to me, I knew that this was a set up by demons, but knew somehow that I can easily get rid of them! As I went into this dark hallway, I felt sharp pains and knew they had attached themselves to me...so I confidently smiled and shrugged them off! They went, and I opened this door to go out of the darkness... Next, I found myself standing opposite to a "Return of the Jedi" type of half-human, kind of figure, who was looking at me, giving me evil, angry , deadly look with his eyes- there was so much anger in them, but I started to joyfully shout "in the name of Jesus" and smiled knowing that with this name, I could defeat him easily! With every shout he grew angrier and more enraged, but I was laughing in victory, defeating this great enemy n woke up!! There were small enemies n then a big great one that I defeated very easily!! Praise God!

faithandlight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: same dream (2nd prt contd)

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:04 am

Sounds like you are warfaring big time in the spirit!! you go girl!

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:32 am

I quite agree with Delightful Soul on this. Major warfare in the spirit.

:getthee: is what your saying

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by faithandlight on Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:06 am

Thank you both! Did you get a chance to look at the first part of this dream? "Fighting demons & dark atmosphere" for which Piano has given an amazing interpretation!

I had a dream that i was trying to get rid of a fly type insect, by "shoving" it into the garbage bin, but it wouldn't move at first! Then it went in! Out of the same can, emerged a Monkey! He sat on top of the bin talking to me. very eloquently! Like a professional very confidently! But he was a monkey! Is God trying to reveal the true nature of someone around me? Please help!

faithandlight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:29 pm

Have you ever heard of the story "Lord of the Flies"? I have been told satan is the Lord of the flies in a metaphoric sense......Also I once saw a demon on someone's head that looked like a monkey.......I believe they are mischievious tormenting spirits in the spirit realm also false religion perhaps.

I really think perhaps you could be involved in something either by association or it could even be something you are watching on TV perhaps that is causing such stark warfare type dreams......

I know when I have some dreams like this, it usually means clean up time....time to clean up around the house, spiritually and physically sometimes.....but only you will know as you pray faithandlight......

whatever is going on, it is demonic stuff and I believe you are being called to pray and warfare to fight these things.....remember the scripture that paraphrased goes something like this; "we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities, powers and rulers of the darkness of this age....."

I hope this has helped you, blessings flower

p.s. i have not read your first part to the dream or the interp by piano but will get onto it as soon as i can... wink

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top